Topics

**Daily Inspirations** 11/21/19

Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters
cannot be trusted with important matters.
- Albert Einstein

If you have integrity, nothing else matters.
If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.
- Alan K. Simpson

Truth never damages a cause that is just.
- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi

Never do anything against conscience
even if the state demands it.
- Albert Einstein

Morality is the basis of things
and truth is the substance of all morality.
- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

It is essential to tell the truth at all times.
This will reduce life's pain.
- John Bradshaw

Half a truth is often a great lie.
- Benjamin Franklin

Fear is not in the habit of speaking truth.
- Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Only good comes from being honest and true.
Only harm and suffering come from falsehood.
It doesn't always feel as if good comes from truth and honesty,
but, in the long run, it does.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
Jonathan

If links aren't working, email me at:
erotoo1@...

 photo karenbbtgnette-vi_zpsgslcjoyw.gif