**Daily Inspirations** 12/13/19

Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote ... Jonathan Lockwood Huie
December 13, 2019
  Insights for living with joy and purpose

None of us is perfect - and that's OK.
Life is not about perfection - or a quest for perfection.
Life is about enjoying what we have - for as long as we have it.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Don't let perfectionism become an excuse for never getting started.
- Marilu Henner

Perfectionism is not a quest for the best.
It is a pursuit of the worst in ourselves,
the part that tells us that nothing we do will ever be good enough.
- Julia Cameron

When you finally accept that it's OK not to have answers
and it's OK not to be perfect,
you realize that feeling confused
is a normal part of what it is to be a human being.
- Winona Ryder

Generally, your greatest service to someone
in their time of trouble, sorrow, or confusion, is your comfort.
Take the time to listen to their troubles and concerns
with patience, kindness, and empathy,
but without offering unsolicited advice or suggestions.
Your kindly hand on their shoulder, supportive hug, and patient listening
are often the greatest gifts you can offer.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Further reading: Goodness of Humanity
May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
- Jonathan

Jonathan Lockwood Huie
jlh @ sail7 .com

See all 1000+ Daily Inspirations with pictures and links at www.jlhuie.com

If links aren't working, email me at:
erotoo1@...

 photo Karen 44cmastreewhite_blue_wwhitemark_sonata1232222_zpsfs7xeono.gif