**Game Giveaway of the Day** 12/8/19

Game Giveaway of the Day

Frozen Kingdom

 Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and ToomkyGames! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!Summer always reigned in the Fairy Land, with bright colors and merry laughter…but the land had its dark place as well. On its far border lay the castle of the wicked wizard, who loved the cold and the dark. Around his castle reigned winter and eternal night. Now, he has turned the fantasy land into snowy wilderness! Help the young magician in his struggle against the wicked wizard and restore summer to the Fairy Land in Frozen Kingdom!

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations