**Daily Inspirations** 12/8/19

Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote ... Jonathan Lockwood Huie
December 8, 2019
  Insights for living with joy and purpose

Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none,
and anyone who has food should do the same.
- Luke 3:11

The most eloquent prayer is the prayer through hands that heal and bless.
- Billy Graham

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi

What power there is in our service
when our actions line up with our mission, skills and joy.
– Mary Anne Radmacher

Further reading: We Belong to Each Other

May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
- Jonathan

Jonathan Lockwood Huie
jlh @ sail7 .com

See all 1000+ Daily Inspirations with pictures and links at www.jlhuie.com