**Game Giveaway of the Day** 12/7/19

Game Giveaway of the Day

Numericon

 Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons! The ancient wizardry of numbers attracts the seekers of mysteries and artifacts. Your task is to unveil the mysteries of the magic book and find the hidden clade. They are securely hidden on thirty pages, and discovering the mystifying secrets within is up to you.

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations