**Daily Inspirations** 12/7/19

Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote ... Jonathan Lockwood Huie
December 7, 2019
  Insights for living with joy and purpose

Today, fear again grips America - in public and in private. Remember FDR's words and focus with courage on the job at hand - the job of living joyfully regardless of external circumstances.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

This world of ours... must avoid becoming
a community of dreadful fear and hate,
and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself
the means of inspiration and survival.
- Winston Churchill

Further reading: Serenity rather than Fear

May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
- Jonathan

Jonathan Lockwood Huie
jlh @ sail7 .com

See all 1000+ Daily Inspirations with pictures and links at www.jlhuie.com