SANDI'S TAG OFFER (GOOD MORNING)

From: sandistags@...
To: EroToo1@...
Sent: 12/7/2019 11:53:43 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: SANDI'S OFFER (GOOD MORNING)

EXPIRES 12/8

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS
.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

I'M NOT THE CREATOR.. ONLY THE TAGGER

READ RULES
If i made an error with your name, it's important for you
to get it back to me before expiration date, as i delete the
blanks when it's over and will not be able to fix it.

     There is now a 2 name limit.
Do not send me more than 2 names...thank you!

ALWAYS PUT NAME, NAMES IN SUBJECT LINE,
PLEASE PUT THEM ALL IN ONE EMAIL.

 I would also like to say you're welcome to everyone in advance.
No need to reply