A no-hassle advertisement group
Where ads are sent out twice a week on
Mondays & Fridays
No need to BCC owner for verification
No waiting list either!
https://groups.io/g/post-all-about-it

Please inform owner of
Post All About It!
If you come across any group on this list
That has been closedor where the link is broken.
Post-all-about-it+owner@groups.IO

Featured Group

Alpha Name Tags 4 U

A fun place for all your alpha shares and tags.

We have theme days Monday - Friday

and those who take part,

get 5 new tags at the end of the week

made from one share of each day.

We also have MOTW & MOTM.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Painted Owl’s Groups

Cherry Blossom Magical Forest
A group where all of my new & not quite so new to old
and even my older IncrediMail Letters, IncrediMail Tutorials and Desktop
 Wallpaper will be shared.
All members must have the email client IncrediMail.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Fun Battles With PSP Weekends
A group where people come together during each weekend
to battle it out with each other to share anything that can
be used in Paint Shop Pro or PhotoShop.
Members can “pre-send” during the week during closed hours.
Lots more to explain at group site.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Incredibly Weekend Warriors
Although we are already a HIGH VOLUME email groupwe are DESPERATELY SEEKING
 new members who who have IncrediMail to help us keep this group FRESH!
We are open from late Thursday evenings and close late on Sundays.
Members can still post during the weekbut all mail will be held
until the next war begins.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

IncrediMail Friends & Family
We are now a mid-volume email group for those who love
IncrediMail, love to have fun and love to chit chat.
We are a bunch of ladies who consider each other family.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Just Conversation & Fun
We’re a chat group that is just barely starting out.
IncrediMail Letters are NOT allowed.
Any Adults over the age of 18 are allowed.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

My IncrediMail Tutorial Testers
Come & Test tutorials that have been written
by Painted Owl herself and provide her with positive
feedback on how the tutorial could be the best that it can be.
Also being updated are older tutorials that were written by her
when she was using the name Gigi’s Designz & Joyful Mama Creatons.
Currently looking for those tutorials.
Testers must have IncrediMail & Paint Shop Pro.
Space is limited, so you may be put on the waiting list.
I accept all levels of experience.  Everyone has to start somewhere, right?
For More Info, Please Click Here.

Post All About It!
We’re a No-Hassle, No-Drama, No-Waiting, Verification Email Free,
No Member Amount Requirementa dvertising group.
Ads are sent out twice a week on Mondays & Fridays.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Queen of the Cute SAC & Goth IM Letters
Only the owner shares here, mail volume will be
extremely low filled with shares rated from G – SAC.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Results of Painted Owl’s Tutorials
Come share with Painted Owl the results you create by doing
those tutorials that were written by her.  No need to provide any
feedback since that is only provided by her testers and should only
be provided in the testers group.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Scrappin & Paintin In Time
A group where we share ONLY PTU & FTU scrap kits, Paint Shop Pro tubes,
plugins/filters & fonts may be shared.
No tag extras however blank tags may be shared.
No IncrediMail is allowed.  SAC/EAC must be MARKED!
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Tags 2 Request By Painted Owl
This group used to be an AL but is for now where
I send my tags for offer and you place your request.
Tag Offer Guidelines are expected to be followed.
All tags will be emailed back to the member.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Totally Nothing But Tag Extras
Incredimail is NOT allowed.
This group is only for sharing tag extras.
Makes it nicer to have comp sets sent through, But we’ll
accept them even if they’re not.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Tutorials By Painted Owl
All tutorials are written by Painted Owl and are
tested by her fabulous team of testers.
These are written for IncrediMail and must be
used to make IncrediMail Letters unless otherwise stated.
Must have Paint Shop Pro v.8 or higher.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Donna’s Groups

Addicted 2 Tags
Tag offers with no expiration date (mostly pixel tags)
Several offers weekly.
For More InfoPlease
Click Here.

Addicted 2 Fonts
Sent out daily 1 email per day.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Addicted 2 Personalized IM Stats
Personalized IncrediMail Letter Offers.
Normally Three Offers Per Week
With Five Days to Request.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Addicted 2 Theme IM Stats
A sharing group with daily themes.
Some days mail will be high volume.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Addicted 2 Holidays
Holiday Themed Sharing Group.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Addicted 2 PSP
We’re a sharing group sharing anything & everything
related to PSP.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Addicted 2 My Alpha Creations
Come & Collect the Alphas that the owner creates.
Only is only one posting.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

All Christmas
We’re a group sharing only anything & everything related
to Christmas.  Keep in mind the group can be a bit
quiet during the off-season.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

All Halloween
We’re a group sharing only anything & everything related
to Halloween.  Keep in mind that the group can be a bit
quiet during the off-season.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

My IncrediMail Creations
A group where only the owner shares her new & old creations.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

My Country Kitchen
Group owner sends out three recipe shares daily.
Sundays there will be no mail.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Danielle’s Groups

AdVertising Alley
Do you own a Paint shop pro  list that you are wanting to advertise to get more members?
If you are, you have come to the right place.
Every week I will put all your ads on a page that you forward to your lists and BCC me. Its that simple.
For More Info, Please Click Here.

Mail Mania
This is a high volume variety list, everything to do with PSP (Paint shop pro) can be sent.
Please mark and SAC & AC shares.
You will be required to send at least 2 shares a week once we have hit 10 members.
I will not tolerate any drama, you will be removed without notice. Most importantly, have fun!!!
For More Info, Please Click Here.

Wild Weekend
This group is open from midnight thursdays until midnight sunday. Mail volume may be high.
You can send anything paint shop pro related. Please mark any sends that are SAC & AC in content.
For More Info, Please Click Here.

All Holidays
Anything related to the Holidays may be shared.
This includes tags, tubes, music, graphics and movies,etc.
Any HolidayAll Year Round.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Animal & Nature Alley
Are you an animal lover?  Do you love nature?  Well now you have
found the perfect group.  Come join us as we share anything &
everything related to the joy of nature & those precious animals.
We include animals from domestic furbabies to snakes
to alligators to tigers…well you get the idea.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Celeb Explosion
Are you a TV/Movie/Music lover?
Do you want to collect tubes, graphics & tags?
Or how about some gossip about your favorite shows?
Come check us out if this is what you are looking for.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Comp Explosion
Here we share complete sets that are
either snagged or made by members.
These comps include sayings like thank you, good morning,
you're welcome, goodnight and so on.
If you have made your set you may offer the blank for more
 sayings that are not in the set to begin with.
All mail may be forwarded except the
offers unless it is stated that they can be.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Devilish Den PSP
Here we will be sharing Goth, gore, fantasy and dark arts.
Tags, tubes, graphics and horror movies can be sent.
Come give us a try. Mail may be heavy at times.
Please share at least twice a month.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Kid Friendly PSP Zone
Here we share only G rated tubes, tags and tag offers.
There will be nothing that little eyes can't see sent here.
Mail volume may be high at times.
You must share at least twice a month. I believe that's fair to everyone :)
Come give it a try.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

PNG Image Palace
Here all that will be sent are PNG format tags tubes and graphics.
Seems like PNG is the preferred go to for paintshop pro needs now
so if this is something you are looking for please come try us out.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

PSP Pieces
Here we share things to make your tags with such as frames,
accents, fonts, corners, templates, word art, scrap kits ect....you get the hint.
You'll see some challenges come through as time permits. If you have a request you may ask members.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Tag Explosion
In this group we will be sending all blank tags G to sac is accepted hereIf you'd
 like to make a tag offer feel free to do so.
You may also send comp sets here.
We will also have taggers available. Come on in and give us a try.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

The Tube Shack
Come join us to snag and share great tubes from G to AC.
Mail volume may be heavy at times.
All I ask is that you make 2 sends a week.
There will be random tube challenges sent.
We will also have tubers on staff. Come give us a try.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

The Naughty Shack
Come join us to snag and share great tubes from G to AC.
Mail volume may be heavy at times.
All I ask is that you make 2 sends a week.
There will be random tube challenges sent.
We will also have tubers on staff. Come give us a try.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Karen’s Group

KRDesigns
Creators join & share your stats.
Snaggers join & snag all you want!
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Marie’s Group

You Had Me At IncrediMail Stats
We share all kinds of statsmusic extras
Everything except Ac or even SAC. Not allowed here.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Hollie’s Group

Simply Graphically Yours
Welcome everyone!  Let's have some fun!
If you are joining to police the list, please don't bother.
We are a G to Slightly R rated variety list.  And totally drama free.
It all can be shared with us - share what you wish, snag the rest!
Have a request for something specific?  Let us know!
We'll try and help you find it.

Daelene’s Groups

From Me To You
This is a group where I share my stats! Some old and some new.
I hope you will join me!
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Only 4 Lurkers
This is a group for lurkers only! I will be the only one sending.
Everything is family friendly.
Come and join us!
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

Jody’s Groups

JIC Creations Tuts & IM Stats
Here is where I will be sharing all the
Incredimail Stationary I make along with my Incredimail tutorials.
All my stats and tuts are copyright compliant and range
from G to SAC.
You will need to have Incredimail to join and setting must be on individual or no mail.
For More Info, Please
Click Here.

JIC Creations Tagging Always List
This is my tagging always list.
All my tags are copyright compliant.
My tags are mostly G-SAC rated.
Mail volume will be low as I'm the only
one that will be posting.
For More Info, Please Click Here.

 Alienor66's Group

Alienor66 Incredimail

Family Group of creators stationary incredimail diffusion. You must have Incredimail.

No AC. Low volume. No participation.

Ceci EST un groupe familial de diffusion de créateurs de lettres pour Incrédimail.

Incrédimail obligatoire. Pas de AC. Aucune participation requise.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Evelyn's Groups

Holidays 4 All

 Here you can share any IM stats related to all Holidays.

G-Rated Stats Only!. Religious Holidays, Patriotic Holidays and so on.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Holidays All Year

We celebrate all holidays and the 4 Seasons all year long,

other things also like animals...glitters.....mtns.....and all nice things.....

We share Fonts, tubes, stats, extras, alpha's, blanks, graphics,

Anything pertaining to a Holiday or Season/music/tags/No Jokes/No Adult Content

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Nobe's Group

All About PSP & Fun

We are a fun group, rated G to AC and new members are welcome.

We share items related to PSP, have challenges

and games. Mail is High Volume, Participation is mandatory weekly.

Please use Preview of Images being shared. Open what you want, delete what you don't.

No Lurkers allowed!

For More Info, Please Click Here.

  Debbieroo's Groups

Alpha Name Tags 4 U

A fun place for all your alpha shares and tags.

We have theme days Monday - Friday

and those who take part,

get 5 new tags at the end of the week

made from one share of each day.

We also have MOTW & MOTM.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Tags 4 U

This is a group for all your tagging needs.

Head tags, alphas, blank tags - you name it we tag it.

Tag offers and taggers to request from.

SAC is allowed but no full on nudity or AC.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Sandra's Groups

 The Four Seasons

This group was created for sharing Incredimail Letters of The 4 Seasons.

Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter!

(Beaches, Scenic, Flowers, Anything that goes with the Seasons)

For More Info, Please Click Here.

The Holidays Are Here

This group will be just for sharing the Holidays.

Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, St. Patricks' Day, New Years and so many others.

Some extras are allowed as long as they follow the group theme of the Holidays

but please keep in mind that this is an IncrediMail Letter Group.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Friendly Caring Friends

We are a friendly caring family looking for true friendship and life long

Friends. A place for ladies to come and chat about your day on incredimail. No Lurking allowed.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

IncrediMail Daily Theme

Every day will be a different daily theme and no limits to the amount you

Can share. I will put the theme on the bottom of each email for each

Day. We will have member request weekends. This will be a very high volume group so please

Take note of that. No AC and no lurking.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Mom's Sharing Stationery & Tags

A group to share IM stationery, tags and music. No AC. You need

Incredimail to join. Ladies only. Participation required. High volume.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Relaxing At The Beach

This group is an incredimail group to share anything to do with Beaches, Sand, Sand Castles,
Beach Chairs, Sea Shells, Lighthouses, Ocean, Waves, Dolphins, Starfish, Boats in the water,
Anything Scenic with Sunset/Sunrise over the water.  Come relax with us at the beach.
Please no lurking. No AC. Participation is required and you must have Incredimail to join.
For More Info, Please Click Here.

Connie A's Group

A Tube A Day

We're a PSP/IM group sending out 5 tubes/graphics on Mondays.

Members can then create with them all week and share their results.

It's fun to see all the variations and unique creations, but by using the same tubes.

We also have tutorial challenges.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Rosalee's Groups

 A Place to Relax

Hello & Welcome Everyone.  This is a group where you can kick

Off your shoes, relax, share and snag to your hearts desire.

This group will be just for general shares.  Please no AC, no matter how mild.

On a side note, please remember that this is a sharing group and there is

No limit to daily shares.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

 All Animals Big N Small

This is an Incredimail share and snag group for those of us who love animals.

This group is dedicated to all 4-legged animals, whether it be a mouse or an elephant.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Birds of a Feather Flock Together

This is an Incredimail group for those of use who love birds.

If you have a love of birds, then I am sure you will enjoy it here.

All birds are welcome here.

Some extras are allowed as long as they follow the group theme.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Cartoons N More

 This is an incredimail share and snag group and was made

And dedicated to all cartoons whether new or old.

No limit on daily shares so please jump on in and share

What you have.  Please share as lurkers will be removed.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Collection of Daily Themes

Remaking my daily theme group.  Every day will be a

Different theme and there are no limits to the number

You can share.  Remember this is a sharing group and

All lurkers will be removed.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

 Holly Jolly Christmas Time

I have created this group for the Christmas lovers.

Christmas all year long!

Please jump in and join us.

Remember this is a sharing group and all lurkers will be removed.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

  Little Bit of Everything

Hello everyone this group will be sharing a little bit of everything.

Anything can be shared except for AC.  I would love all members

To share because I figure why belong to a group if you’re not going

To participate?  Lurkers will be removed!

For More Info, Please Click Here

My Favorite Shares

If you have a love for Sue Dreamer, Debbie Mumm,

Mary Englebreit, Ruth Morehead, Precious Moments,

Maxine, Tatty, Teddy and House Mouse, then please

Join me and share the ones you have collected.

Lurkers will be removed.

For More Info, Please Click Here

 Native American Stationary

This group is dedicated to Native American Shares.

Sharing is a must or you will be removed.

For More Info, Please Click Here

 Remembering Moonsong

This group is dedicated to just Moonsong creations.

Hoping we can all collect her stats and matching tags.

This is a sharing group and hope to have several

Members jump in to complete her creations.

Lurkers will be removed.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Request A Stat

This group is for those who need certain stats for themes

Or a special occasion.

Between the members and myself, I believe we can

Come up with what is needed when a request is put

In for a certain stat.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Spooktacular Halloween Shares

This group is created to share all of your Halloween stats

That you have saved over time.  Please no blood and gore

Though as that is really gruesome.  Jump in and enjoy!

Lurkers will be removed!

For More Info, Please Click Here.

 Weekly Themes 4 IncrediMail

This group will be dedicated to a different weekly theme.

This will be a good chance to sort and share all those

Stats we have been saving.  IncrediMail is required so that

We can all enjoy what is shared.

Sundays will be the beginning of a new weekly theme

And will be posted a month in advance.

Lurkers will be removed!

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Wendy's Group

 Diamond Dollz Tags & More

We are a Head Tag group with No Drama allowed.

We love to have fun with sharing being a must at least

Once a week.  If you don’t post, you will be removed.

Please share your intro within 48 hours.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

 Stacey's Groups

Living With Depression

A group for those who suffer from depression, that need support,

A friend or even some cheering up with a laugh now & then.

Come & Check Us Out

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Animal Lovers Paradise

Are you a pet lover?  Do you own any pets?  Want to share photos of them?

Well come & join a group where you can talk about them, show them off,

and have fun gushing over the furbabies!

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Laufey's Group

Laufey Tubes & Tags

Family friendly G-Rated sharing group, where we also

have all kinds of challenges

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Elaine's Group

By Elaine Designs

A group where only the creator/owner shares her letter designs, extras,

and her always list for her signature tags.

This group was originally designed to inform the members of when something

new had been done.  Low volume mail.  All G-Rated shares

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Karen's Groups

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE

This group will be sharing books of all kinds.
This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.
Mail can be heavy at times.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES

Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?

Then this is the group to join.
Only jigsaw puzzles will be send.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Karen's Delites

A variety of shares including tutorials, programs, games;

Everything PSP related.

(Scrap kits, fonts, masks, frames, word art, etc.),

You name it, I send it.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES

Tubes from all great tubers.

Mail will be sent by me only.

I share once every 1 or 2 weeks.

Lots of tubes on send days!

For More Info, Please Click Here.

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
Everything must be an animation.

We Have Daily TOTD.

(asst. anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.)

Come give us a try.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

KandB MOVIES AND MUSIC

All types of movies and music is shared.

This is a sharing group.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Loretta's Group

Retta's Place

We are a fun PSP group sharing all
types of PSP Goodies like tubes, frames,
masks, anything PSP. We have a variety of
challenges each day and a few contests a
week so come play with us!
This list is G to SAC so you have to be 18 or
over to join. Knowing PSP Prefered.
You may come and snag but 3 shares a week
is a must.
 I_WANNA_JOIN_Retta'sPlace_
if the link will not work please email
Wingsoftink@... ~in subject put
I Wanna Join Retta's Place

Saskia's Groups

The Saskia Creations

Here is where you can receive IM letters created by Saskia.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Creations Saskia

Here is where you can receive IM letters created by Saskia.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Saskia Creations

Here is where you can receive my creations

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Marina's Group

PSP Tuts For Fun

A group where you can have fun doing PSP Tuts.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Besties War

Every weekend we will have a PSP stuff war.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Conny B's Groups

Animal Lovers R Us

Do you love animals, that this is the group for you!
We will share domestic animals, wildlife,zoo, and farm animals.
Stats must be G rated, no AC,SAC,or EAC

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Beauty of Nature IM

There is nothing more beautiful then nature.

The beauty of nature is animals, scenery, mountains, bodies of water,

oceans, beaches, plants, weather and of course people.

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Seasons 4 All

Here you can share Incredimail stats from all 4 seasons! Spring, Summer, Winter and Fall.

Stats must be G-Rated. Must have IM to join!

For More Info, Please Click Here.

Susanne's Group

Cruisin's Majikal Graphics

Yep, we are still here, since 1998, WOW!
We are on .io groups now, and G-R Rated.
Full Variety at it's best, we send
everything but the kitchen sink.
If you like Movies and Entertainment
If you like PSP , SK, Tubes, Graphics
We are the place to to be. A weekly send is required.
For More Info, Please Click Here.
or if the link is not working try the below

Sea's Group

Starwavs
This group is for people who love music in general.  Sharing & Requesting
full music mp3's from the 50's to the new top 40 hits of today.
We also have a theme night each night & one great music game a week.
We do have a send requirement. For Your Disclaimer E-Mail Me Here
For More Info, Please Click Here.

Angel's Group

Forever Yours
Forever Yours is a romance list that includes graphics, tags, animations,
 poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a two send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-SAC which is no lower frontal nudity.
We also have forwarders for those that cannot send their own mail to the list.
  Come and join our happy family!
To Receive Your Disclaimer, Click Here.

Cara's Groups

Sound Bytes
Our music group sends out tunes for every taste.
There is a 2 send/week requirement.
This is a real hassle free & friendly group.
Come on in & enjoy the music!
To Join or for More Info, Click Here.

Tuberz Paradize
PSP Tube Group
Like to snag n share?
Here you can pull up a chair and send anything G - SAC
There is a 2 send requirement /wk
For More Info, Click Here.

InkkFreakk's Groups

Purple Mist PSP
Copyright Compliant Group for learning how to create sigTags, incredimail stats,
other goodies while having fun and getting to know each other.
There will be weekly group activities, occasional challenges,
and occasional prizes for challenges. Paint shop pro and animation shop.
For More Info, Please Click Here

Double Trouble Tags
*We are Copyright Compliant Taggers*
2 long time friends who will tag for you, come join the rest of us tag hoarders!!!
We love to make tags for you when we can!  Tags will range from cutsie to AC.
For More Info, Please Click Here.
.