**Game Giveaway of the Day** 11/26/19

Game Giveaway of the Day

Slime Jumper

Slime Jumper is a Jump 'n Run somewhere between Super Mario and Super Meat Boy. It is a cool platformer, where you have to dodge a lot of things, or you must not run into them. On the one hand there are for example spikes, which you have to avoid, on the other hand there are bullets, wrecking balls, etc you have to dodge or use cleverly to pass the level. GameplayIn these level there are 3 stars you can collect. When you pass the level you always get one star plus all collected stars. With these stars you can buy new slimes, which have different abilities, for example jumping higher. You also can place up to 3 (5 in boss level) checkpoints, so when you die, you don't have to start from the beginning. However you will loose all stars, when you die, even if you already collected them and placed a checkpoint, so there is still the attraction to complete (nearly) the whole level at once.There are 15 level per world. The last level in each world is a boss level! Totally there are 6 worlds at the moment, so you can play 90 level in the story mode. In contrast to many other platformers the controls are not floaty. Instead they are direct and nice. With your slime you can jump off either from the ground or from walls, which are not slidy.

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations

https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA

If links aren't working, email me at: erotoo1@...

 photo karen0BelieveTGGRY101818djs-vi_zpsqpxxqhai.gif