**Daily Inspirations** 11/12/19

Re-examine all that you have been told...
dismiss that which insults your soul.
- Walt Whitman

Know thyself, and thou shalt know the Universe and God.
- Pythagoras

We need quiet time to examine our lives openly and honestly -
spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity
to renew itself and create order.
- Susan Taylor

You are a product of your environment.
So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective.
Analyze your life in terms of its environment.
Are the things around you helping you toward success -
or are they holding you back?
- W. Clement Stone

The unexamined life is not worth living.
- Socrates

To know your ruling passion, examine your castles in the air.
- Richard Whately

May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
Jonathan

If links aren't working, email me at:
erotoo1@...

 photo AlmostTurkeyTime11-14LM_zpsfzpzixut.gif