- Ads- Ads- Ads November 9, 2019

Click the words  Ads-Ads-Ads or Header tag above to join

In order for your group to be placed on this ads letter

You need to have at least 8 members and the Home Page needs to be visible to Non Members

   NO NEW GROUPS THIS WEEK

KandBs BBA
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.

A Big World Made Interesting for PSP

https://groups.io/g/abigworldmadeinterestingforpsp

G Rated, Non Incredimail Sharing Group

Get Resources for all of your tagging needs
Tubes, PNGs, Scrap Kits, Elements, Masks etc are shared here
(See Home Page for More Details)
Before you are approved to join you must answer a questionnaire and send it back to us

A La Carte IM
We share all types and themes of Incredimail Stats.
Weekly participation is encouraged, even if it's just to say hi on an Incredimail stat.
 Members sharing is what makes a Group successful.
Creators and Snaggers are always' welcome!
Greetings Angel (I speak dutch and English)

AMK Comps And Extras
We ARE NOT affiliated with any other Comp and Extra Group with a similar name.
(We are not closing, there are just new copy cat groups opening.)
NON INCREDIMAIL Sharing and Snagging Group.
We Share only Comp Sets and Extras
We play games to win tags and Games just for fun
We are G Rated
NO SAC or Goth. Family Group
High Volume at Times

A Magical Kingdom of Stats

https://groups.io/g/AMagicalKingdomOfStats

INCREDIMAIL NEEDED

 This is an INCREDIMAIL SHARING AND SNAGGING GROUP
Members encouraged to share.

"G" Rated  Can be High Volume at times
See Home Page for More Information
Sharing on the weekends are at a minimum as this is family time.

Pending Application using an IM Letter needs to be sent in before being approved

A Magical Kingdom of Tags

Are you a Siggy Piggy? Do you like to see tags with your name? Do you collect tags?

Our MANY TAGGERS offer you a wide variety of tags from Cute, Pretty, Glitter and Sparkles,

Dolls, Pink, Furbabies and Animals,  Animated and non animated.

Many of the taggers ONLY tag for THIS GROUP

Other taggers offer DIFFERENT TAGS TO THIS GROUP

No SAC or Goth - Family Friendly. See Home Page for More Information.

Always Looking for TAGGERS

Before you are approved to join you must answer a questionnaire and send it back to us

ANIMATION STATION
We ARE NOT affiliated with any other Animation Group with a similar name.
(We are not closing, there are just new copy cat groups opening.)
This is an Animation Non Incredimail group.
G - SAC rated
All SAC shares will be marked SAC in the subject line
We share Alphas, Blank Tags, Dolls, Emoticons, Glitters,
Backgrounds. Comp Sets/Tag Extras, Little Gifs etc.
IF IT MOVES WE SHARE IT!!!
[See Home Page for more Details]

A Tube A Day
It's PSP/IM, we send out 5 tubes & 5 graphics on Monday, Members create
with them all week and share their results.
It's fun to see all the unique creations, but with the same tubes.
Stats or Tags. Also, TUT Challenges.

 Ads-Ads-Ads
Advertise your Groups with Us!
The ads letter is sent out once a week
Owners- Co-Owners, Mods or Members can join
As long as you are willing to send the letter to your group.
We are very dependable and your group's ad will be seen by many.
New members will come your way.
Before you are approved to join you must answer a questionnaire and send it back to us

All About PSP and Fun
We are a fun group rated G to A/C with tasteful images (marked in subject line).
New members are welcome. Please use preview of images being shared.
Open what you want, delete what you don't. We do games & challenges.
 Mail is High Volume. Participation is required.

All Creative Minds
This is a group for Creators and Tut writers.
You must have Incredimail to join this group.
No AC, Gothic or Horror Allowed!!

All In Bloom
Incredimail is a must here!! Welcome to All-in-Bloom!
Every member can post snags or your own creations..
Flowers and scenery only.Please join me and lets share God's beautiful scenery.
I love Flowers and anything that blooms.I missed my flower group.
So join me and let's share Flowers and scenery.Please no Wildlife!

Always Sharing Fun
Welcome to a fun group that shares incredimail stats.
If you have  the tag and some cute music go with it please ahead and share that  too.
No nudity and goth as this is a PG or G group.
We are asking  that you share at least 2 times a week. No lurkers please

Animation Shop Basics
(Moved from Yahoo Groups to Groups IO)
Join this group to learn Basic Animation Techniques using Animation Shop.
This is a go at your own pace G rated group.
No Mods, No Minimum Requirements!
Lessons are in the Files Section of the group's page.
Check out the home page for more information

Animals Only
This group share only Animal PSP things...tubes, extras, alphas.. Graphics, Tags
It just has to be animals
So animal lovers come and join the group
Laufey - Owner

Bag of PSP Lessons
Like a magician, learn tricks within PSP as a member of the new group "Bag of PSP" lessons.
Each time you get a lesson, more of the magic world of PSP will open for you.
Dive into parts of PSP you haven't used before!!
Join us in pulling fun out of out "Bag".
Geared toward intermediate and advance practitioners.

Beat the Clock Quick Tags
https://groups.io/g/BeatTheClockQuickTags
Quick Tag Offers Only.
Offers may be open for X number of requests or open for X number of hours.
All less then 24 hours.
You can get many tags in this group.
Many of the taggers only tag for THIS GROUP. Other Taggers offer DIFFERENT tags to this group.
You have to Beat the Clock in order to receive a tag.
See Home Page for more Information.
TAGGERS WANTED who love to offer quick tags!

Butterflies and More
This is an Incredimail group for those of us who love to collect and share our love for
                               Butterflies,Bugs,Birds,Dragonflies,Ladybugs,Bees,and other small insects with wings.
Please check home page for more info.

Charlottesheadtags
If you like headtags come join us.
You can share tubes stats blanks no ac slight ac ok come check us out

Cherokee Woman Designs
We share PSP Tubes, Graphics, etc. along with regular stationary.
We will have weekly challenges and tuts for you to enjoy.
NO AC, EAC or Gothic allowed here. SAC is allowed as long as it is marked in the subject line.
This is a family friendly group. If your kids or grand kids can't see it then it doesn't belong here!!

Circle of Friends
This group will be for my friends to share Incredimail stats and more.
This is a g-rated group.Please don't share anything a child can't see.
There is a limit on daily shares of 12-15 a member so no one gets overwhelmed..
Please join us here and have fun making friends. We will share Flowers,Vintage,Ladies,Kids,Beautiful Scenery.
.Family Friendly shares only.

 CoffeeShopCreations
This group will be for Creators to share their Creations with others.
Family Friendly only.Only the creators will be posting.
So please join us and get Incredimail Stationery all in one place.
Incredimail Needed.
Let's make this a pleasant no drama group.
No website messages (emails) you have signed up for just your Incredimail creations.

Crazy4IncrediMail
This is a sharing group for those of us who love to use and collect
   All things to do with Incredimail.From stats to extras,to blinkies.
We are a Family Friendly share group.Sharing Is required...No Lurking.
.

Creations By Rose
  Please feel free to share your stationery creations with us.
However, please note there will be no nuditiy,
AC/SAC, witchcraft, cults or off color "religion" allowed here. Also, no Halloween!
(See Home Page for More Information)

Creations Saskia
Here is where to receive my Incredimail stats. Most of them are animated.
I'm the only one to post. I don't send on a regular basis.
I'm French so can't understand everyone but I do my best.
I can read and write English, Italian and a little German.
I use a translator so please, excuse me in advance.

Crusins Majikal Graphics
We are still here, since 1998, WOW!
We are on .IO groups now, and G-R Rated.
Full Variety at it's best, we send
everything but the kitchen sink!
If you like Movies and Entertainment
If you like PSP , SK, Tubes, Graphics / Wallpapers ,Plugins,
We are the place to to be. A weekly send is required.

Cute and Sweet
This group is for sharing cute and sweet things,g-rated only.
Please use Incredimail Only for posting.There is a daily limit of 12-15 a day for each member.
We will share all cute and sweet here on Incredimail stationery.
This group is a cute theme group. Please share only cute and sweet.

CWs Creators and More
Must have Incredimail to join
You may download the free version..
http://www.incredimail.com
Only the creators will be sharing..So all you have to to do is sit back & relax & snag.
If you are a Creator and interested in sharing your work, Please Contact us.
G Rated Group, No Gothic, No SAC

CWs Music Lounge
If you like music of all kinds, and you like to join in, then this is the place for you!!
Come join us for fun and friendship!! This is a family group!! NO AC or Horror allowed!!

Delicious Low Budget Recipes
A place where all the delicious and fabulous recipes you will find here are based on
Low Budget recipes that anyone could afford and enjoy.
We welcome all recipes, from all over the world, all ethnic group recipes are welcome and
we would love you to share them, by posting.
 The magic words here are DELICIOUS LOW BUDGET.

Designs By Elly
This group is where I share my Incredimail stats and tutorials.
Tutorials in Incredimail format and also word doc format.
Family group, High volume at times, No participation.
This group is COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT

Down Memory Lane
Incredimail and Ladies only! We will share Retro,Victorian and Vintage Incredimail letters.
Let's walk down "Memory Lane" with our shares of days gone by.
Share Children,Ladies and Scenes.All from the past. Please join.
This will be a laid back no drama group of Ladies.No cute shares

From Me To You
I am sharing my own stats in this group.
 Some new,some old! Everything is family friendly.
I am the only one sharing,so volume will be low!
 I hope you will find some things you like and can use!

Go Tubing For Members
This group challenges you to use your imagination.
You will be using a tube that you already have or one that you found on the Internet.
You aren't making a tube.  A written lesson is supplied and you must make the
 tube work with the lesson exactly as it is written.
This is a different concept and will give you a chance to be creative and do something fun and different.

Head Tags With Lots of Humor
We Share head tags, humor blank tags, music, Have Question of the day

Heart Smiles For You
We will be sharing a variety of wonderful emails to make your Heart Smile
 that will include sweet poems, heartwarming stories, animal pics, jokes, comics etc.
Each Heart Smile that arrives in your mailbox will be dipped in sweetness,
 patted with hugs & sprinkled with smiles to brighten up your day.

Hide and Seek PSP Lessons
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/HideandSeekforMembers/info
Don't "Mask" your talent.
Be an "Alpha" and join our new Mask and Layer Group.
Unleash the hidden side of PSP. Masks & Alphas are two of the most under-used but fascinating tools in PSP.
Join us as you explore the fun and peek at these two things that remain quietly in the
background until discovered by you.

ImIncrediCrazee2
We share family-oriented stats and tags for Incredimail Only.
We chat a bit along  the way, and have fun sharing.
We truly are cyber sisters and brothers and welcome any new members
to share stats, tags, and themselves with us.

IncrediMail 4 Lurkers
This an Incredimail Group,
I Will Be The Only One Posting.
 All You Have To Do Is Sit Back And Snag To Your Hearts Desire!
Along With IM Letters I Will Share Blank Tags,Blinkies,Extras...Check Home Page For More Info.

Incredimail Paradise
We are a fun incredimail letter group , where you are free to share incredimail letters.
We welcome all creators , snaggers are welcome to but please give thanks to the letters you receive.
Participation is required in some way. Lurkers are not welcome.
We have themes , challenges , tutorials etc..
All letters are welcome but no full nudity or ac.
You must have incredimail before you join.

J.E.S. Plugin group
This is a PSP Plugin group.
You must have plugins installed and working.
In this group you will use lots of different plugins to create different effects.
Please see our home page for more information

JIC Creations Tagging Always List
This is an Always List. All my tags are Copyright Compliant. My tags are mostly G to SAC.
Mail volume is low as I'm the only one posting.
You will be sent a pending member form that will need to be filled out and returned before your approval.

JIC Creations Tuts and IM Stats
Get all my Incredimail Stationary and Incredimail tutorials.
All my stats and tuts are copyright compliant and range from G to SAC.
You must have Incredimail. Setting must be on individual/no mail.
You must return the pending membership form. Mail volume: Low.

Joy Creations
I will post my new Incredimail Creations.  There will be blanks for some of my creations.
I will be the only one posting, so mail will be light.
You must have Incredimail to join! Please send me an Incredimail letter before I will approve you.
 I have started making Templates
 I will share Flowers,Cute,Victorian,Vintage,Kids and Christian.Everything Family Friendly will be shared here.

KandBs BBA
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.

Karens Delites
A Variety of shares including Tutorials, Programs, Games, Everything PSP Related.
(Scrapkits, Fonts, Masks, Frames, Word Art), You name it, I send it.

Karen Loves Animations
Everything must be an animation (asst anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.) TOTD

Karen Sending Puzzles
https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?
Then this is the group to join. Only jigsaw puzzles will be sent

KST
Tubes from all Great Tubers; Mail will be sent by me only.
Approx 2 Days every 1 or 2 Weeks; MOTW;
Occasional share days. Lots of tubes on send days!

Laufey Tubes and Tags
We share everything related to PSP. We have weekly challenges and tag offers.
Everyone can share and offer a tag.
High mail volume most days,  Peek or delete anything that you wish unless it comes from the owner.
This group is G rated only, which means NO adult content at any time.
Participation is required. No lurkers allowed.
Laufey - owner

Let's Get Moving
Let's Get Moving. This group will move you thru the winding streets of animation,
Teaching you different techniques along the way.
There's so much to explore. So, move in with us for a while.
You'll be glad you did. Must have Animation Shop. Experienced PSP'ers only.

Lurkers Paradise
This is a group for lurkers who want to collect tubes and other PSP related things
I will be the only one who shares so the mail volume will not be high
Shares are G rated to tasteful SAC
So just sit back and enjoy
Laufey owner

Native American Incredimail
This is a 'Native American Incredimail' Group.
We share Tubes, Tags, and Graphic's. Legends and History are shared at times.
Wild Life may be shared. Friday through Sunday's are Free days. No Pressure to share.
Lurkers are welcome. There is no A/C, S/A/C, Gothic ever Allowed.
All E-mail responses are set to go back to Sender.
You must have Incredimail. You may download it free @: www.incredimail.com

Only-4-Lurkers
This is a group where you can relax,sit back and snag!
I am Daelene,the owner and the only one sending.
All Family Friendly. Come join us!

Our Exquisite Designs and More
This is a stat group for creators to share their stats with others.
Only Creators will share and tags will be offered at creator's preference! Members may snag stats and tags,
You do not have to be a creator to join! All creators will be accepted regardless of level of creating.
Creators must share their own creations.

Plethora PSP Lessons
 The Plethora Group is designed for advanced members only.
You must know how to work with plugins,masks, and blending.
The intent of this group is to give you a better understanding of working with PSP.
Please see our home page for more information

Prudent Living
This is a group where we can collectively share and learn from others on how to live frugally,
do DIY, whether it be gardening, home repairs, homesteading, self-reliance, self-sufficiency, permaculture,
Organics, making your own products, economical cooking, home remedies, auto repairs, and much, much more.

PSP Step by Step
Come learn PSP from the very beginning! This is a go at your own pace group.
No Mods, no minimum requirements! Lesson in the files section of the home page.
Go to the link for this group and read the description.
Hope to see you there!

Reopening Patricia PSP Testing Group
I am Reopening this Group for Testing My Tutorials.
This Group is a Paint Shop Pro Group.
You might be able too use Photo Impact but have a different Concept, as well It is done using Incredimail as well as Word Document.. I hope I can offer you all some different things. (See Home Page for More Information)

Rosies IncrediMail Corner
We are here to share "Our Creations" and Tutorials.  This is a G rated group.
There will be no nudity, AC, witchcraft, cults or off color "religion" allowed here. No Halloween.
THIS is a PSP Sharing group... We are here to share and have fun with our Artwork
OWNERS Rose and Beck  MODERATORS Brenda:

Shadow Kitten Kreationz Tagz
Hi, my group automatically receives all of the tags and incredimail letters that I make.
My tagging is sporadic, but you'll receive at least one tag a week with the accompanying IM letter.
We'd love to see you join us! Everything I share is copyright compliant, too!

Sharecuzicarecreations
This group is where I share my Incredimail letters
That I create. We are a family-friendly group so you
Will not find any AC here! My mod Waneta shares her
Creations too and I am sure you will enjoy her letters as well.
We would love to have you join us!

SLS Stat Corner
This group is for people who create IM stationery either from others tutorials or their own creation!
We are a family friendly group so no AC please. We also welcome people who like to snag and share IM letters!
We would love to see your creations, so come join us please and share your work with us

Snagged and Shared Recipes
We are a group for sharing our own and snagged recipes.
Cookbooks, anything related to cooking baking, or dyi herbs, spices, cleansers anything
to make things around the kitchen or household better for us.
This group will have may adult content marked
This is to be a Drama Free list. We have a minimum of 1 send per week.
No Lurkers Please.Must be at least 18 to join.

Susan's Paint Shop Pro Corner
Hi everybody!  Welcome to my PSP corner.  We share everything related to PSP, tubes, extras, gradients, you name it, we share it.  We are a family friendly group so, please, if you don't want your kids to see it, don't share it.
So if you're looking to build up your supplies, come join us, you'll be glad you did.

 Tasteful AC Tags
A group for those who would like to offer and/or receive tags that are
"PG-17", "SAC - AC". No "EAC" tags allowed
This group is copyright compliant.
All tags will have the artist's names and web addresses and license # in accordance to their TOUs [term of use].
(Taggers Needed) Owners, Tammy Jean & Sarah

Teddybears & Rainbows Tag Group
https://groups.io/g/TeddybearsandRainbowtags
Here we offer tags from G - PG.
If you like tags this is the group for you! We do many fun things!!
We have great taggers here! This is where you will find Alyssia's Always List! (Taggers Needed)

Terry Happy Smiles
This group is for members to share letters with matching tags if you have them and if not that is o.k.
We also will share cartoons, jokes,extras,DOTW or anything you like.
Mild A/C content will be allowed but absolutely no total nudity strong A/C or Goth allowed.

The Cherokee Gang
This is a sharing group for active members only!
NO LURKERS ALLOWED  You are expected to participate!.
No horror or gothic will be allowed! This is a high volume group at times, so please keep that in mind..........
You must have Incredimail to join!!
Cherokee Woman and Aussie Linda owners Cyndi-mod

Traces Treasures
This is a Variety list for SHARING; Graphics, Tags, Recipes,Games, PSP Stuff,
Request List and a little bit of this and that. Also sending music, movies and programs as requests.
This group will have all adult content marked,as not to offend anyone, or to be opened in front of the kids.
This is to be a Drama Free list. We have a minimum of 1 send per week.No Lurkers Please.Must be at least 18 to join.

Tubes N More
We are a sharing group that shares tubes, masks,scrap kits,graphics etc. Anything that we can create with in PSP.
We are a family-friendly group, so no A/C please. We would love to have you join us! So pull up a chair and start
sharing and snagging!

Tutorials By Rose
We are here to share "PSP Tutorials" And
Our results from the tutorials.
Remember, this is a G rated group.
There will be no nudity, AC, witchcraft,
Cults or off color "religion" allowed here.
No Halloween!
(See Home Page for More Information)

Webvilleladies
https://groups.io/g/webvilleladies
This group is for women only to chit chat and exchange tips about such topics as
Menopause, health issues, recipes, crafts, gardening, dieting, exercising, TV shows, music, movies etc.
You can really talk about anything that matters to you except those two trouble makers, religion and politics.
No Lurkers.