**Daily Inspirations** 10/20/19

Trust in God's goodness.
Be wary of what humans do in God's name.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want.
It is the belief that God will do what is right.
- Max Lucado

The faith that stands on authority is not faith.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

What does it profit, my brethren,
if someone says he has faith but does not have works?
Can faith save him?
- James 2:14

A person who is fanatic in matters of religion,
and clings to certain ideas about the nature of God and the universe,
becomes a person who has no faith at all.
- Alan Watts

To know a person's religion
we need not listen to his profession of faith
but must find his brand of intolerance.
- Eric Hoffer

I don't doubt God. I have firm faith absolutely in God.
It's religion I'm doubting.
- Bono

Nothing is so firmly believed as what is least known.
- Michel de Montaigne

May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
Jonathan

If links aren't working, email me at:
erotoo1@...

 photo Karen MM Hallowen Tag_zpsy1pkmwsg.gif