**Game Giveaway of the Day** 10/17/19

Game Giveaway of the Day

Endless Maneuver

I am glad to present to your attention a new game Endless Maneuver. The essence of the game is the need to hold out as long as possible on the platform, overcoming obstacles and increasing your rating. The game features 2 levels of difficulty: easy and difficult, each of which contains a rating table, as well as 4 character skins, the number of which will continue to increase. Good luck everyone. I'll meet you in the game.

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations

https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA

If links aren't working, email me at: erotoo1@...

 photo Karen--HalloweenCat-10-2018_zps2ghvngcw.gif