**Daily Inspirations** 10/12/19

Nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets.
- Paul Tournier

Camouflage is a game we all like to play,
but our secrets are as surely revealed by what we want to seem to be
as by what we want to conceal.
- Russell Lynes

Do not tell secrets to those whose faith and silence
you have not already tested.
- Elizabeth I

If you reveal your secrets to the wind,
you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
- Khalil Gibran

Men with secrets tend to be drawn to each other,
not because they want to share what they know but because
they need the company of the like-minded, the fellow afflicted.
- Don DeLillo

May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
- Jonathan

If links aren't working, email me at:
erotoo1@...

 photo Karen Tickled Pink - carole did it 092708_zpspqv1yr2h.gif