**Daily Inspirations** 10/10/19

You didn't get stamped out of a mold. You aren't a "black person" or a "white person," a "fat person" or a "skinny person," a "bad person" or a "good person." You are a highly complex human being with emotions, beliefs, capabilities. Each day you face challenges to your health, relationships, finances, and world-view -- and every day you respond to those challenges in ways which are unique to you.

Honor and love all of your unique self. Never diminish yourself with self-applied labels or categorizations.

Really rejoice in being yourself.
Have your own drumbeat.
- Kim Cattrall

Everyone should carefully observe
which way his heart draws him,
and then choose that way with all his strength.
- Hasidic Proverb

Today's affirmation:
I am a unique expression of the universal fabric of creation.
I celebrate both my uniqueness and my connection with all that is.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
- Jonathan

If links aren't working, email me at:
erotoo1@...

 photo Karen Tickled Pink - carole did it 092708_zpspqv1yr2h.gif