**Daily Inspirations** 10/10/19

We must become the change we wish to see in the world.
- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi

He who rejects change is the architect of decay.
- Harold Wilson

Drive Change, don't wait for change to drive you.
The nature of life is constant change.
The world is not the same today as it was yesterday,
and it will be different still tomorrow.
We can be victims of that change, or we can proactively drive change.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Change is the essential process of all existence.
- The character Spock on the TV series Star Trek

Further reading: Take Action - Now

Think Big, Act Big

Only Today

May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
Jonathan

If links aren't working, email me at:
erotoo1@...

 photo Karen Tickled Pink - carole did it 092708_zpspqv1yr2h.gif