**MEMBERS ADS**PLEASE PEEK @ SOME GREAT GROUPS**

IF YOUR AD(S) IS SPOTLIGHTED,
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR GROUP(S).
 nob
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!
Friends N Tagz
FNT is a variety list.
We share everything but
the kitchen sink!!!  We're rated G to AC,
so you must be 18 to join.  We have
MOTW and games.  So come on and
join in on the fun, you won't be sorry!!
We'll leave the light on for ya!!!
NAUGHTPITSTOPS

LADIES & GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES!!!
Come join a diversified list which has Naughtiness as well as Auto Racing.  Come share with us your love for the wild and naughty adult theme, everything from G to XXX, hunky men, luscious ladies, adult jokes, & cartoons.  Also come enjoy your love for auto racing, from NASCAR to short track racing and everything in between.  We are an open list in which every send is a good one, no matter what!  No beastiality or child porn is tolerated.
We have games, auto racing news, QOTD, and so much more.  We share tubes, tags, pics, graphics, jokes, cartoons, and all kinds of stuff.  We are family and would love to welcome you into ours.  So don't be shy, because we aren't, and come play with us...

NOTE: WE ACCEPT ALLSERVERS.
Send me a Disclaimer to NAUGHTY PITSTOPS!
 Faith's Heavenly Fun
This list is dedicated to the Lord Jesus
We have games, challenges, contests, and all sorts of things
If you don't know psp, I will help you...
We have members that
personalize your graphics for you.
We share birthdays,
have prayer requests and wonderful praise reports
We have a lot to offer
This list is strictly pg.
So why not sign up and join in the fun with me.
click on this link..I will respond
Disclaimer
If you have a friend who would like to join, send this link on to them

      ALL ABOUT PSP AND FUN!

              https://groups.io/g/all-about-psp-and-fun

 We are a fun group, rated G to A/C and new members are welcome. We share items related to PSP, have challenges, games. Mail is High Volume. Participation required weekly. Please use preview of images being shared. Open what you want, delete what you don't. Mail is High Volume.  NO LURKERS ALLOWED!

Sound Bytes
MusiGroup
If you like music this is the group to be in!
The group sends out all genres of music.
To make things fun once a week we have a musical treasure hunt.
There is a 2 send/week requirement.
This is a real hassle free & friendly group.
Come on in & enjoy the tunes!

Tuberz Paradize
Are you a tube, kit, frame just an all out PSP addict?
Like to snag n share?
To keep things interesting we throw in a challenge here & there.
Come on & join us, we'd love to see you here !
There is a 2 send requirement /week.
We are all kids at heart, so let's have some fun together!
You'll be sent an invitation to join us @Groups.io.
Simply Graphically Yours
Welcome Everyone!  Let's have some fun!
If you are joining to police the list, please don't bother.
We are a G - Slightly R rated variety list.  And totally drama free.
It all can be shared with us - Share what you wish, snag the rest!
(no porn, political, crude jokes/images, etc)
Have a request for something specific?  Let us know!
We'll try and help you find it.
(karensdelites sent me)

EBook Swappers
Love Bio's, cookbooks, self help, craft, mysteries and more!
This list is rated G-EAC so no one under 21 may join.
To Join - Simply send an email ......
Subject:  EBOOK SWAPPERS - DND - Please Send Disclaimer
(karensdelites sent me)
Anyone's Tags
Anyone would like to Collect, Receive and Send out
Tags, Comps and Backgrounds and this is a list to get anything.
On AOL
Minimum 1 Send a Week to Start
No Lurkers Please
Open Already with Less Members
I would like an Invite Please
Swinging Guys and Dolls
On AOL
Formerly Known as Musical Paradise
Looking for All Music Eras
in All Types of Music
We are Here to Send All Kinds of Music from
50's to the Present
2 Sends a Week
Mail Could be Heavy at Times!
No Lurkers Please
Scents Adz
On Groups.io
Interested in Advertising
Open to All Browsers
Only Open for Owners, List Leaders, and Ad Manager
Sunshine Tubes
Grand Opening on October 18th, 2019
No Drama and/or No Lurkers
An AOL Group
Any One Would Love Tubes, Tubes and More Tubes
What Can be Shared, are Wallpaper, Tubes, Sets and Backgrounds
Trace's Treasures
In Groups.io
This is a Variety list for Graphics, Tags, Recipes,Games, PSP Stuff, Request List and a little bit of this and that. Also sending music, movies and programs as requests. This group will be Rated G to R with all adult content marked,as not to offend anyone, or to be opened in front of the kids.

Avon By Lisa
Feel Free to Shop at my Online Store and Receive a One Time 10 % Off
by entering Welcome10 at Checkout
or you like to sell, feel free to join Avon
reference: lisarmorin
Feel Free to Shop My Store
All Natural Items to be Purchased
by Ritza Life
**************************
Fun World
Looking for lot's of fun, well our name say's it all.
Looking for a list where everything is shared,?
Stop looking then,we share Blank Tags, Tubes,
Scrap Kits,Music, Recipe's and so much more.
We also have game's every week. We Spoil a member each
week.We are rated G-AC. There is a 2 send requirement,
each week to stay and have tons of Fun!
High Volume Mail at times. Come in and join the fun,
I am telling you that you will not be disappointed!
Fun World does have it all!!
Been open since May 2008 What you waiting on , come in?
Group is on Group Io

Scrappin With Friends
If you create in PSP with Scrap's then you found your place.
We are the hottest Scrap List out there. Are you looking for
just Scraps? Then let me tell you that you found it.
We share all kinds of Scrap's here.
Looking for some new Scraps to build your collection up?
Then really STOP . You will find it all right here.
2 sends per week is required to stay in.
Sorry No Lurkers!!
We are a sharing and caring group.
Group is on Group Io
Scrappin-With-Friends@groups.io | Home

"Just Totally Cute"
Well the name says it all.
We are rated G only.
Tags, Tubes, & other Psp
Related Items are allowed.
Lot's of cuteness going around in here.!
So if you like G rated things,
Come on in..

Colored Ad's Site
Are you looking for a great colorful place to run your
ads? Then look no further. All ads are accepted.
Pick you own Colors! Any Rating Ads can be
ran here. Ads will go out 2 times a month.
So what are you waiting on Pretty up them ads and
get them on the site.
Group is on Group Io

Blanks A Galore
Looking for Blank Tag Only. Well this is your spot.
The only thing that can be sent to this group are Blank
Non or Animated Tags, nothing else.
There is a 2 send per week requirement.
Rated G-AC!!! Group Io!
Easy way to get some awesome blank tags to use for game winners,
or your personal use. All Credit Goes to the Creator's!!
BlanksAGalore@groups.io | Home

**Friends & Tubes**
Calling All Tube Lovers Out There!!!
Hey You Yea You Reading This Are You Crazy
Over Tubes And Love To Share And Snag Them?
We Are Rated G-R Must Be 18 Yrs To Join.
2 Send Requirement Per Week Is A Must To Stay.
High Volume Mail At Times.
100% Drama Free.
In Every Send You Make.
FriendsAndTubes@groups.io | Home

Best Tags & Tube Wars
Voted number 1 War on the net now day's.
So calling all you Tag and Tube Lover's out there
come in and join the fun. Got crazy with the rest of us!
Wars are once a month Friday Thru Sunday's !
Mail is VERY Heavy, we get over 1,000 plus shares.
We are Rated G-AC. There is a 20 send per war required to
keep doing the war's with us.
Everyone must send there first 20 share's within the first
12 hours of the war, not hard to do!
Stop Looking for Lots Of Fun , Tubes and Tags Join us Today!
Some War's are Themed!!
Group is on Group Io

Sexy Playroom
Like to spice up your mail box with some clean adult things.?
We share Tube's, Tags, Graphics, and more as long as it's
sexy. This group is rated SAC to AC.,
please remember this isjust for fun and this is for good taste things
No Porn, Sex Acts,
are allowed. Clean Adult Tubes, Tags and more only please.
No Cute Stuff Here Ever will ever been seen!
2 Sends per week is required to stay with us checking out the
Hunks and Ladies :)
Don't be shy step in the playroom and let's start playing.
Group is on Group Io

House Of Darkness
Are you looking to join a house of horror?
Well look no further, nothing cute about this group.
Blood, Gore,Evil,Goth,Horror anything that would
scare is what we share here. Tubes, Tags, Graphics,
much more. If you like this sort of stuff join.
Sending is required. Sorry No Lurkers!!
Group is on Group .Io

Haunted House
Do you DARE to ENTER?
If you love Halloween,Stop
looking this is the place to ENTER,
We share only Halloween, Gore,
Zombies, anything to do with Halloween.
Stop Looking and ask for a Key to Enter.
Entering at your own RISK, we must say.
Everyone must share weekly or your,
be eaten by the Zombies.
RATED G-AC
Click Below To Enter.

The North Pole
Are you in LOVE with Christmas?
The stop looking and get in here.
We share everything to do with Christmas
We are rated G-AC
Everyone must send or your be put
on the Naughty List
So Come Play with Santa and His Elves.
Don't Forget Be Good Santa Is Watching Us.
North-Pole@groups.io | Home

I have no made up ads for these new groups. I am waiting to see if I get some new members before I do it.. But here are the links if you like to join i will add little idea what there about..

(This is not open yet. I am seeing if I can get members, this will be done on every weekend. But each weekend is different them check out home page for more info.) No you do not have to be active Every weekend. More Details soon..)

Celebs Only, Meaning anyone who is a Celeb, can be sport members , tv shows, movies, musicians, whatever as long as there a Celeb. Tubes, Tags anything is okay to send here as long as its some sort of Celebs.

This one is not new.. But its just to chat, if your down and sad or just need someone to chat with please join us. No Judgement nothing just for so stress relief basically.. This is not a Psp Group.

This is reopening soon this will be a Ads Page List. This is going to be different from the Ads Site. Everyone is allowed to join. Do not worry about cutting your ads down to a certain words. I do not believe in that. I mean do not make a BOOK lol but you know what I mean. No set Date really depends on how many members I get and how fast.
💞Tags made by me, Angie.💞
Pretty tags to enjoy the whole year round.
Many Gorjuss girl tags, some with matching Facebook covers.
Mail is very light with only myself posting.
Join my little group today!
Sparkles N Shine
If you are looking for a place to relax and make new friends, then S
parkles N Shinis the group for you. We are a group that has caring, friendly members. We opened in January 2006, and we are rated G to AC. We offer a range of activities from Psp challenges to games. We share all of the usual things like tubes, tags, fonts, recipes, jokes, music, graphics, animations. You must be 18 years or older to join. All mail is bcc'd for privacy. We cannot accept yahoo members due to the rate limit they impose.This is a no-drama list...we are all here to have fun, relax, and make new friends. Sending requirement is two per month. We have forwarders to help you. So, if you are interested, what are you waiting for? We would love to have you join :)

MY ADS:

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.
This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.
Mail can be heavy at times.

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?
Then this is the group to join.
Only jigsaw puzzles will be send.

KAREN'S DELITES
A variety of shares including tutorials, programs, games;
Everything PSP related.
(Scrap kits, fonts, masks, frames, word art, etc.),
You name it, I send it.
Mail is sent several times a week by me only.
Members can share on 'Share Day.'
A link will be sent to the group for sharing.

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES
Tubes from all great tubers.
Mail will be sent by me only.
I share once every 1 or 2 weeks.
Lots of tubes on send days!

Everything must be an animation.
We Have Daily TOTD.
(asst. anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.)
Come give us a try.

KandB MOVIES AND MUSIC
All types of movies and music is shared.
This is a sharing group.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Come give us a try.

If links aren't working, email me at:
erotoo1@...

 photo Karen Tickled Pink - carole did it 092708_zpspqv1yr2h.gif