~*~ RED HOT AD GROUP ~*~ 10/02/19

You can find Red Hot Ad Group group here https://groups.io/g/RedHotAdGroup,  If you have any questions please contact management
 at the owners listing on our homepage.  You must verify with me when you send the Ad to your groups.  You have 5 days to verify from the
date its sent.  Please read the home page before applying to join.  Welcome to all new groups Advertising.
Please cc to battlebugs2@...,  My apologies if the newsletter looks wonky this week, it has given me fits all day
yesterday and now again today.

~~~

SPOTLIGHT THIS WEEK
~~~

Karen's Sending Tubes

Tubes from all Great Tubers; Mail will be sent by me only.  Approx 2 Days every 1
or 2 Weeks; MOTW; Occasional share days.  Lots of tubes on send days! Rated G - AC

~~~
GROUPS
~~~

ALove4Tags
ALove4Tags@groups.io
A family-type variety group offers Tags/Games/Themes/Recipes Christian and Holiday Tags
Taggers/Tag Offers provided 2 "Shares" and participation per week required Tags awarded
for all of the above and participation No SAC/AC/Drama ~ Now accepting new members
NO LURKERS

A Place To Relax
https://groups.io/g/A-Place-To-Relax
Hello & Welcome Everyone...
This is a group where you can kick off your shoes sit back share and snag to your hearts desire.
This group will be just for general shares.  Please No AC...No Matter How Mild

A Variety Shop
https://groups.io/g/AVarietyShop
We share a large variety of things in this group.  From PSP related items to recipes.
Jokes and light chatter are allowed.  We do ask members not to share Programs, links
are allowed.  Members must share twice weekly.  We enjoy each others company
and welcome new members.  Lurkers not welcome.

Addicted to Tags
https://groups.io/g/AddictedToTags
We are a G - SAC Tag group with No Nudity.  Easy going with frequent offers.
Mail is low as only taggers can post.  Tag genre us wide from Alphas to
Sophisticated.  Taggers need send 3 samples of your tags to the
Owner for consideration.

A La Carte Incredimail
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/a_la_carte_IM/info
We share all types and themes of Incredimail Stats.
Challenges , themes etc , for creators there are some cool psp challenges and tutorials.
Weekly participation is encouraged, even if it's just to
say hi on an Incredimail stat. Members sharing is what
makes a Group successful.

All About PSP And Fun
https://groups.io/g/all-about-psp-and-fun
We are a fun group rated G to AC. New members are welcome.
Please use preview images of what is being shared.  Open what you want
delete what you don't.  We do games & challenges. Come meet our group mascot.
Mail is High Volume!  Participation is required.  No Lurkers Allowed!

All Animals Big and Small
https://groups.io/g/All-Animals-Big-N-Small
This is a Family Friendly Incredimail share group for those of us who love Animals.You must have and use Incredimail to
be in this group.  This group is dedicated to all 4 legged  animals. Any and all animals may be shared from domestic to
farm animals to wildlife.  The only exception that I can think of is monkeys.  This is a Family Friendly Share Group lurkers
will be removed.

Alpha Addiction

https://groups.io/g/alphaaddiction
We are looking for great members that appreciate new alphas and fantastic alpha tags!  Members are required to share
with the group at least once a week.  We would love to see either the alpha you created or ones you find.  And ... people who like
to make alpha tags frequently offer to make your favorite alphas for you!  Come check our home page and seriously
think about joining!

Arlette's Delicious Soups & Stews
https://groups.io/g/ArlettesDeliciousSoupsAndStews
As the name suggests it consists of delicious, soups, bisques, chowders,
chilis and stews.  Join us and enjoy the delicious recipes that are shared
in the group

  LURKERS not welcome, they will be removed withing 3 days of joining.
You must participate in sharing or be removed.

Arlettes Exotic Egyptian Cuisine Part 2
https://groups.io/g/ArlettesExoticEgyptianCuisinePart2
This group is dedicated to Egyptian delicious recipes from Tagines, to Soups,
Deserts, Breads, Beverages and Pastries.  Oriental dishes and desserts that will
please most if not all palates of the members,.  Join us and let us explore the
exotic Duisine and Recipes that abound here, sent to us from the land of the
Pharaohs.  The delights lie in the mystery of the Orient.
  LURKERS not welcome, they will be removed withing 3 days of joining.
You must participate in sharing or be removed.

Arlette's Fun Halloween Recipes Part Two
https://groups.io/g/ArlettesFunHalloweenRecipesPartTwo
As the name suggests it is an all year round Halloween group not just for
Halloween Week.  You will find delicious and spooky cakes, Batty cupcakes,
ghoulish dinners, poisonous punches and drinks, Scary meals and desserts.
Join us now and lets have fun all year round together, with the kids.

  LURKERS not welcome, they will be removed withing 3 days of joining.
You must participate in sharing or be removed.

  LURKERS not welcome, they will be removed withing 3 days of joining.
You must participate in sharing or be removed.

Arlette's Little Bakery El-Forno Part Two
https://groups.io/g/ArlettesLittleBakeryElFornoPartTwo
This is entirely dedicated to bread recipes, not sandwiches.  The recipes
comprise Breads, Dinner Rolls, Bagels, Baguettes, in brief A BREAD group
to meet all your preferences.  Join us and lets have a slice of hot bread
coming right out of the oven, just for you.

LURKERS not welcome, they will be removed withing 3 days of joining.

You must participate in sharing or be removed.

Arlette's Let's go Bananas Part Two
https://groups.io/g/ArlettesLetsgoBananasPartTwo
As the name suggests this group is entirely dedicated to Bananas, like Banana
cakes, cupcakes, banana breads, Banana pancakes, Banana Smoothies, in brief
if it has Banana in the ingredients it's good to go.

LURKERS not welcome, they will be removed withing 3 days of joining.
You must participate in sharing or be removed.

Arlette's Sweet Temptation Desserts
https://groups.io/g/ArlettesSweetTemptationDesserts
Well, the name says it all, it is a Dessert group with delicious recipes for cakes,
cupcakes, ice creams, meringues, etc., and the variety of the recipes will make your
heads spin.  Loosen your belt button and come join us, you will just love it here and
will even tell your Friends about it.

  LURKERS not welcome, they will be removed withing 3 days of joining.
You must participate in sharing or be removed.

Arlette's Hot And Spicy Mexican Recipes
https://groups.io/g/ArlettesHotAndSpicyMexicanRecipes
Hot and Spicy Mexican recipes from casseroles, to soups, quesadillas, Breads, Beverages,
Fish & Seafood, in brief a complete menu for delicious Mexican Recipes.

  LURKERS not welcome, they will be removed withing 3 days of joining.
You must participate in sharing or be removed.

Arlette's Most Delicious Recipes
https://groups.io/g/ArlettesMostDeliciousRecipes
In this group everything goes from casseroles to different types of menus, domestic
or foreign ethnic recipes, anything that would please your palate, you will find it in this group.
Join us and you will be able to collect, save and even try hundreds of new recipes and tastes to try out.

  LURKERS not welcome, they will be removed withing 3 days of joining.
You must participate in sharing or be removed.

Arlette's Spicy Hot Pickles And Chutney
https://groups.io/g/ArlettesSpicyHotPicklesAndChutney

As the title explains this is a group where you will find lots of yummy, spicy and hot pickles, chutney and relish recipes.
If you love pickles as much as I do, then come and join me and let's have a pickle ball.
LURKERS not welcome, they will be removed withing 3 days of joining.
You must participate in sharing or be removed.

Arlette's Sunny Little Paradise
https://groups.io/g/ArlettesSunnyLittleParadise
In my group you will find Tags, to comps, animations, masques, Incredimail stats for those who
collect them.  My Group is not an Incredimail group and you can use your own regular mailbox
No Need to Install Incredimail.  Come and join us and let's do some magic.  I need a short
introduction before I accept anyone into the group to know for sure who has joined.  Please
write me at prettylittleseashell@...

Better Bodies

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!aboutgroup/betterbodies
Health group we are here to support one another the best way we know how for Weight loss and better Overall Health.

Betty's Always List
https://groups.io/g/BettysAlwaysLists
Love collecting tags?  Don't want to have to worry about requesting?
Join me and all you have to do is enjoy gathering beautiful tags.
All tags are copyrighted so you can use them in all your groups.

Birds-Of-A-Feather-Flock-Together
https://groups.IO/g/Birds-Of-A-Feather-Flock-Together
This is a Family Friendly Incredimail share group for those of us who love Birds.  You must have and use Incredimail to be
in this group.   If you love birds then I am sure you will enjoy it here.   Come on in and fly along with us.  All shares must
include Birds.  Some Extras Are allowed, but first and foremost we are a Incredimail Letter Group.

Bits Of This And That
https://groups.io/g/BitsOfThisAndThat
A new Group where you can share anything between G - SAC with no nudity
please!  We want a group where you can share jokes, recipes, graphics, tubes,
just about anything especially if it makes you happy to share.  You can request
tags, offer tags, share bits of this and bits of that.  Come join us relax and find
your peaceful spot.

Bump In The Night
https://groups.io/g/BumpInTheNight
Do you like Halloween, the spooky or not so spooky costumes, trick-o-treating?
All of the cute little kids running around jacked up on candy?  Come share all of
your Halloween PSP goodies and graphics with us!  Absolutely no drama queens
or lurkers will be allowed.  We are a seasonal group but hard core Halloween
lovers can share year round. G - Mild SAC

Butterflies And More

https://groups.io/g/Butterflies-And-More
This is an Incredimail group for those of us who love to collect and share our love for Butterflies, Bugs, Birds, Dragonflies,
Ladybugs, Bees, and other small insects with wings.  So If You Have A Love For The Above Come On In And Fly With Us!
Please check home page for more info.

Cartoons And More
https://groups.io/g/Cartoons-N-More
This is a Incredimail share and snag group and is dedicated to all cartoons whether new or old.  No limit on daily shares
so please jump in and share what you have...Hoping you join in and share what you have been collecting..I am so
glad you've stopped by for a visit and hope you enjoy your stay!

Catt's Crazy Saloon
https://groups.io/g/CattsCrazySaloon
Variety group for sharin', snaggin', and taggin', we share everything here, will do birthdays/anniversaries,
will have MOTW, QOTD, play games, tag offers and requests, just all kinds of stuff, just sit back, share and
snag, and play along. Rated G - SAC

Chatters Cafe
https://groups.io/g/ChattersCafe
A place for ladies to chat about any and everything.Grab a cup of coffee, or whatever
your drink preference,and join in some great conversations. Hope to see you here soon.
Rated G - SAC

Collection-Of-Daily-Themes
https://groups.IO/g/Collection-Of-Daily-Themes
Re-making my daily theme group. Every day will be a different
theme and no limits to the number you can share

Crazy4IncrediMail

https://groups.io/g/Crazy4IncrediMail
This is an Incredimail sharing group for those of us who love to use and collect all things to do with Incredimail.

From stats to extras,to blinkies.  We are a Family Friendly share group..

Crazy Over Blinkies
https://groups.io/g/CrazyOverBlinkies
This is a group to share or snag blinkies and anything animated. We enjoy
Chatting along the way too.  No other shares just blinkies and animations.
On the weekends members can send non-animated extras. No lurking and No AC.

Creations Saskia
http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/CreationsSaskia/
We are rated G to SAC
Welcome to Creations Saskia, this is where I share my Incredimail Creations.

Delicious Low Budget Recipes
https://groups.io/g/DeliciousLowBudgetRecipes
A place where all the delicious and fabulous recipes you will find here are based on Low Budget recipes
that anyone could afford and enjoy. We welcome all recipes, from all over the world, all ethnic group recipes are
welcome and we would love you to share them, by posting. The magic words here are
DELICIOUS LOW BUDGET.  Rated G

Diamond Dollz Tags N More
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DiamondDollzTagsNMore
We are a head tag group and we have no drama whatsoever, if there is drama its an automatic un-sub...you
have to post at least once-a-week to stay in the group and just enjoy and be happy and send in an intro within 24 hrs.

Double-Trouble-Tags
https://groups.io/g/Double-Trouble-Tags
*We are Copyright Compliant Taggers*
If you LOVE to collect tags, come join the rest of us siggie piggies!!!
 Tags will range from cutsie to AC.
Tags will be released randomly, not weekly.  RL comes first

Friendly Caring Friends
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Friendly-Caring-Friends/info
We are a friendly caring family looking for true friendship and life long
Friends. A place for ladies to come and chat about your day on incredimail. No Lurking allowed.

Ghosts Goblins N Gore

https://groups.io/g/GhostsGoblinsNGore
Welcome to Ghosts, Goblins N Gore!  We are already gathering up tubes, graphics
animations and more for Halloween.  Members are asked to share twice a week.
until the end of October, more is always appreciated.  Please share Halloween related items
including recipes.  No nudity or bloody gore.  Down right spooky is allowed.  Taggers are always
welcome to offer Halloween Tags.  May the Ghosts be with you.

Haunted House
https://groups.io/g/HauntedHouse
Ghosts or goblins spooks galore, Scary witches at your door, Jack O Lanterns shining bright, Wishing you a
haunting night!  Only Halloween stuff can be shared here, including recipes!  Must be G to Mild SAC.
No Drama or lurkers allowed.  We have a smoking policy!  All drama queens and lurkers will disappear in
 a puff of smoke (Resident witch ya know!).
We are an exciting new group with some fantastic shares going through.  Join us to get in on the fun!

Head Tags With Lots of Humor
https://groups.io/g/HeadTagsWithLotsOfHumor
We are a new group where we share blank tags, humor blank
tags, music and have Question of The Day..
Come have some fun with us!

Holly-Jolly-Christmas-Time
https://groups.IO/g/Holly-Jolly-Christmas-Time
Hello everyone...I have created this group for the Christmas lovers.  Christmas all year long.
Please jump in and join us.

Hot-Off-The-Press
https://groups.io/g/Hot-Off-The-Press
Are you looking for a great ad group that will get the job done?  Well I can't guarantee it but we will try our best to get
your ad in front of more people every time the list goes out!  We will gladly advertise your Yahoo, Google, Groups IO
and blog.  We do not advertise for AOL lists.  Check out our homepage for additional information!

Incredimail Daily Theme
https://groups.io/g/IncredimailDailyThemeTheme
Every day will be a different daily theme. I will put the theme on the bottom of each email for each
Day. We will have member request weekends. So if you need certain stats for
Other theme groups you can get them then. This will be a very high volume group. No AC and no lurking.

Incredimail 4 Lurkers
https://groups.io/g/IncrediMail4Lurkers
This an Incredimail Group, I Will Be The Only One Posting.   All You Have To Do Is Sit Back And Snag To Your Hearts Desire!
Along With IM Letters I Will Share Blank Tags,Blinkies,Extras...Check Home Page For More Info.

K and B's BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.  This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.  Mail can be heavy at times.

K and B's Movies and Music
All types of movies and music is shared.  This is a sharing group.
Mail can be heavy at times.  Come give us a try.

Karen's Delites
https://groups.io/g/KarensDelites
A Variety of shares including Tutorials, Programs, Games, Everything PSP Related.
(Scrapkits, Fonts, Masks, Frames, Word Art), You name it, I send it. Rated G - AC

Karen Loves Animations
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations
Everything must be animated (asst anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials,TOTD,  etc.)
Rated G

Karen's Sending Puzzles
https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles? Then this is the group to join.  Only jigsaw
puzzles will be sent.  Misc emails everyday. Peek or delete.  Rated G

Karen's Sending Tubes
https://groups.io/g/KST

Tubes from all Great Tubers; Mail will be sent by me only.  Approx 2 Days every 1
or 2 Weeks; MOTW; Occasional share days.  Lots of tubes on send days! Rated G - AC

Laufey-Tubes-and-Tags
https://groups.io/g/laufey-tubes-and-tags
We share everything related to PSP here, we also have weekly challenges and tag offers.
Everyone can share and offer a tag.  Our group has high mail volume most days, feel free
to peek or delete anything that you wish unless it comes from the owner.  This group is G
rated only, which means NO adult content at any time.

*Lets Get Ready To Rumble PSP*

https://groups.io/g/LetsGetReadyToRumblePSP
Welcome to the WAR!  You will see almost anything shared during the wars.  Anything related to PSP or PS so hurry and
join as we will not admit new members during the war.  Our war dates are the first thursday through Sunday of each month.
If you join and have questions please contact a group owner who will gladly answer your questions.  We are already at
over 500 shares pending the war that starts on 10/03.  No drama or lurkers allowed minimum shares 25 items.

Little-Bit-Of-Everything
https://groups.IO/g/Little-Bit-Of-Everything
Hello everyone this group will be sharing a little bit of everything. Anything can be shared except AC.  I would love all
members to share because I figure why belong to a group if your not going to participate.

Mimis Blank Tags
https://groups.io/g/MimisBlankTags
We are not a tag group.  We are looking for people that have great blank tags that they
are willing to share.  Members must share at least once a week.  We would love to build up
a stash of great tags so that taggers will have a place to shop for blanks to tag with in their
groups.

Moms Sharing Stationery And Tags
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MomsSharingStationeryAndTags/info
A group to share IM stationery, tags and music. No AC. You need
Incredimail to join. Ladies only. Participation required. High volume.

My Favorite Shares
https://groups.io/g/My-Favorite-Shares
If you have a love of Sue Dreamer, Debbie Mumm, Mary Englebreit , Ruth Morehead, Precious Moments, Maxine, Tatty
Teddy and House Mouse then please join me and share the ones you have collected. I have huge folders of them and
hoping to snag and share with everyone.

Native-American-Stationary
https://groups.IO/g/Native-American-Stationary
This group is dedicated to Native American shares. I have quite a collection to share as well.
Sharing is a must or you will be removed.  Thanks for checking us out.....

Prudent Living
https://prudent-living.groups.io/g/main
This is a group where we can collectively share and learn from others on how to DIY, whether it be
gardening, home repairs, homesteading, self reliance, self-sufficiency, permaculture, organics, making
your own products, economical cooking, home remedies, auto repairs, and much, much more.
Rated G

PSPX3
https://groups.io/g/psptimesthree
We have weekly Challenges and Activities. Our group is unique as when you complete a challenge or
activity, you earn a Heart.  Cash hearts in for gifts from different PTU companies. Chance to win a
gift certificate every week!  Be aware that we are a copyright compliant group.

Purple Mist PSP
https://groups.io/g/PurpleMistPSP
*Copyright Compliant Group*
Group for learning how to create sigTags, incredimail stats, and other goodies.
While having fun and getting to know each other.
There will be group adventures, and occasionally prizes
Paint shop pro and animation shop.

Red Hot Tag War

https://groups.io/g/RedHotTagWar
Another red hot group.  Just completed our last tag war and there were literally hundreds of offers and they got requested fast.
If you want more tags than ever make sure to check out the group and join.  We do limit our membership to 30 members not including taggers so hurry over and get signed up.
Our next war will be on October18th-19th.  We will start at 12:00 AM CST and close at 11:59 PM on Saturday night.  Its
a full 48 hours of offers and requesting.  Members/Taggers must advise management if you are NOT participating

Relaxing At The Beach
https://groups.io/g/RelaxingattheBeach
This group is an incredimail group to share anything to do with Beaches, Sand, Sand Castles, Beach Chairs, Sea
Shells, Lighthouses, Ocean, Waves, Dolphins, Starfish, Boats in the Water. Anything Scenic with Sunset/Sunrise over
the water.  Come relax with us at the beach.  Please no lurking.  No AC.  Participation is required and you must
have Incredimail to join.

Santa Claus Lane
https://groups.io/g/SantaClausLane
We just got back from the North Pole after a fantastic visit with Santa Claus!  Do you love Christmas
and Winter as much as we do?  Would you like to join us in sharing all the wonderful Tags, Graphics,
Fonts, etc. related to Christmas.  We are a NEW group and we are looking for members to
join in and share with us.  Please no lurkers allowed!  Members must share within 3 days of joining.

Drama is not allowed!

Saskias Creations

Come in and take a seat!  We are rated G to SAC
Welcome to my always list, this is where I share my Incredimail Creations.

Scents Adz

https://groups.io/g/scentsadz
Open to All Browsers
for 2019 Season
Only Open for Owners, List Leaders, and Ad Manager

Shers Tag Corner

https://groups.io/g/ShersTagCorner
I offer a variety of tags from cute to fun, animated and non-animated.  We are rated G.  This is a family friendly,
copyright compliant group.  No AC will be offered here.  This will be a moderately light E-mail list as the
 only sends going through will be from me.  They will be mailed back to you at the E-mail address you requested from.

Sparkles N Shine
https://groups.io/g/sparklesnshine
Sparkles N Shine is the group for you!  We have friendly  members. Opened January
2006, rated G-SAC. Wide range of activities from Psp stuff to games  anyone can play.
Must be at least 18. No yahoo members. No-drama list...Participation is two per month.
We have forwarders to help you.  We would love to have you join :)

Spooktacular-Halloween-Shares
https://groups.io/g/Spooktacular-Halloween-Shares
This is a group created to share all your Halloween stats you have saved over time. Please no blood and gore tho.
That's really gruesome..... Jump in and enjoy....

Taggin 'Oasis
https://groups.io/g/TagginOasis
If you want tags this is the place to be! We have all kinds of tags, taggers will make offers,
have always lists, and some will even tag your blanks! Rated G - SAC

The 4 Seasons
https://groups.io/g/The-4-Seasons
This group was created for sharing Incredimail letters of the
Wonderous beauty of the 4 seasons.   Participation required.
All Shares Must Be Family Friendly.  No limit to the amount of shares.

The Doll House
https://groups.io/g/TheDollHouse
We are a new group and we are looking for people who love to make tags, alphas or just
collect all the different dolls both animated and non animated that we find around the
internet.  Candy Dolls, Big head dolls, etc.  You are required to share at least once a
week.  We also share the back grounds that go with them.  Any questions just
ask the owner.

The Holidays Are Here
https://groups.io/g/The-Holidays-Are-Here
This is an Incredimail sharing group where we can share all Holidays.
If you love the Holidays then come and join us.We would love to have you!
All Shares Must Be Family Friendly. No limit to the amount of shares. Participation required.

The Local Cafe
https://groups.io/g/TheLocalCafe
Come on in and bring your favorite beverage.  We share just about anything while staying G - SAC.  We even
share jokes and hilarious graphics!  No nudity, lurking or drama allowed.  We are open for business so come on in and enjoy yourself.

Remember participation is required and enforced!

The Saskia Creations
http://groups.google.fr/group/thesaskiacreations
Won't you come check out my group?  This is my always
list.  We are rated G to SAC.  Here is where I share my Incredimail Creations.

Tiny Tags

https://groups.io/g/Tiny-Tags
We only offer tiny to medium Tags!  On a good day you might see as many as 3 offers to tickle your fancy.  But there are
frequent tags for you to choose from.  We are rated G to SAC with no nudity.  We also ask that everyone participates
why be in a tag group if you are not going to request?  We reserve the right to limit our membership to nice people only!

Tiny Pixels
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tiny-pixels
We offer adorable pixel tags of all types and hope you enjoy them all.  Some are
very small and some larger.  We do make frequent offers and give our members plenty
of time to get their requests made.  We have purchased our pixels from their creators
by memberships or purchase of tubes.

Trace's Treasures
https://groups.io/g/TracesTreasures
List is ReOpening!  In Groups.io
This is a Variety list for Graphics, Tags, Recipes,Games, PSP Stuff, Request
List and a little bit of this and that.  Also sending music, movies and programs as requests. This group will be
Rated G to R with all adult content marked, as not to offend anyone, or to be opened in front of the kids.

Trick Or Treat!
https://groups.io/g/TrickOrTreat
“The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween.”
We are a bunch of Ghouls, Witches, Bats and Werewolves having fun with PSP and Halloween!  Wont you step up to
our Cauldron and join in the fun?  Mind the bowl of candy and assorted treated eyeballs oops PSP accessories......come
join in all the fun all year long.

Weekly-Themes-4-Incredimail
https://groups.io/g/Weekly-Themes-4-Incredimail
Our group is dedicated to a different weekly theme. This will be a good chance to sort and share all those stats we have been saving...
Incredimail is a must so that we can all enjoy what is shared. Sundays will be the beginning of a new weekly
theme, and will be posted a month in advance.  Hoping you join me !!!

~~~

HELP WANTED

~~~

Alpha Addiction
alphaaddiction+owner@groups.io
This is a busy alpha group where talented alpha makers share their brand new alphas with others, and taggers offer to create
your favor alpha tags for you.  If you are interested in offering Alpha tags please contact me with 3 samples of your
alpha tags.

Red Hot Tag War
RedHotTagWar+owner@groups.io
We are looking for taggers to join our team in one of the hottest tag groups ever.  We only tag every other
month and ask that our taggers offer a minimum of 10 tags each war.  Taggers have 30 days to fill out the
requests they receive during the 48 hour war.  No nudity please and nothing above SAC.  Members and
taggers must notify management minimum of 2 days before a war if they are not going to participate.

Santa Claus Lane
https://groups.io/g/SantaClausLane
We are looking for taggers that love to offer Christmas/Winter related Tags.  Taggers are asked to make at
least one tag a week and you can set your own rules.  We are rated G-SAC No Nudity.  If interested please
email SantaClausLane+owner@groups.io with 3 samples of your most recent Christmas Tags.  An early
Merry Christmas!

Tiny Tags
Tiny-Tags+owner@groups.io
We are looking for a few great taggers that like to tag smaller tags.  Nothing over 200 x 200.  Can be your
own creation or a blank created by someone else.  We are rated G - SAC.  Please send 3 samples of your
most current work and we will review the tags and get back to you!