**SUNDAY UPDATE**GOOD MORNING**LAST CALL FOR ADS FOR THIS WEEK**

  This is my Sunday Update.

 All shares come from me except for 'Share Day.'
      PLEASE TRY TO SHARE!

A 'share' link will go out on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to give you a chance to get your shares to me.

I will try to forward the 'member shares' ASAP.

Feel free to include your ad(s) if you are a list owner or manager.

Thanks in advance to all who share.

 If you are a list owner/manager, do you want to share your ad(s)?

I will ask for new ads to be sent each week..

Link:

If the link is not working, send to erotoo1@....
Subject line: DND My Ad(s)

Please make sure your ads get to me not later than Wednesday @10PM ET.

Please keep ad(s) as simple as possible.

             Do you want to make a tag offer?
I would love that.

Link:

Be sure to include all your rules.

If the link isn't working,
send to: erotoo1@...
Subject line: DND Tag offer from (Name)

https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingTubes

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA

If links aren't working, email me at: erotoo1@...

 photo en_ZebraInKiddiePoolbyjusdonna-vi_zpsmjniyfqs.gif