**GAME GIVEAWAYS OF THE DAY** 7/12/19

Game Giveaway of the Day

Confused Christmas 2

 Confused Christmas 2 is a secular Christmas themed game with bouncy Christmas music. It consists of 75 levels with three different games that can be played in casual or expert mode. It has a fun, short story segment that appears every 3rd level. Music, sounds and the story can be turned on or off from the settings menu. The games are: Path find – lay out the route between the elves and their matching presents. Tag match – find the present that matches the given gift tag. Memory find – find the object that is identical to the one shown but the one shown will gradually fade away – so remember it. Choose casual mode for a relaxed game, choose expert mode to play with a timer.

Happy Claus Christmas Edition

Happy Claus: Christmas Edition - a fun arcade about the adventures of Santa Claus on the night before Christmas. You have to feel yourself in the role of Santa Claus and fly through the pipes of the fireplaces to deliver the presents to the children. It will take a lot of courage and agility to not touch one of the pipes or fall to the ground, because then you will open. Features: - A decent complexity - Cheerful gameplay - Excellent soundtrack - The spirit of Christmas - Ease of management - Colorful winter landscapes

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES

https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingTubes

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA

If links aren't working, email me at: erotoo1@...

 photo karen smile1_zpsgl9rspth.jpg

If I have shared a scrap kit or tube accidentally that is 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' please email me at erotoo1@... and let me know the cost. I will be glad to pay for same. If it is not marked 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' there is no way to know that it is a 'Pay To Use' item.