My Share (Floral) from (Cara) + Notes~Please read

I am forwarding some
'Member shares.'

Thanks to all who shared. ūüėć

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES

https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingTubes

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA

If links aren't working, email me at: erotoo1@...

 photo CTELampKPDCottonCandyDeliriMPG - Karen_zps0ocznzxi.png

If I have shared a scrap kit or tube accidentally that is 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' please email me at erotoo1@... and let me know the cost. I will be glad to pay for same. If it is not marked 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' there is no way to know that it is a 'Pay To Use' item.