~ Scents Adz ~

******
Please Remember to CC Me @ ScentsAdz+Owner@groups.io

I see everyone in Gmail and other Browser's having issues copying the dividers into their body of the emails in sending out these adz, so I am making everything easier for everyone.  Good Luck Everyone, Happy Hunting!

Lisa

******

Fun World
Looking for lot's of fun, well our name say's it all.
Looking for a list where everything is shared,?
Stop looking then,we share Blank Tags, Tubes,
Scrap Kits,Music, Recipe's and so much more.
We also have game's every week. We Spoil a member each
week.We are rated G-AC. There is a 2 send requirement,
each week to stay and have tons of Fun!
High Volume Mail at times. Come in and join the fun,
I am telling you that you will not be disappointed!
Fun World does have it all!!
Been open since May 2008 What you waiting on , come in?
Group is on Group Io

Go Crazy Over Scraps
If you create in PSP with Scrap's then you found your place.
We are the hottest Scrap List out there. Are you looking for
just Scraps? Then let me tell you that you found it.
We share all kinds of Scrap's here.
Looking for some new Scraps to build your collection up?
Then really STOP . You will find it all right here.
2 sends per week is required to stay in.
Sorry No Lurkers!!
We are a sharing and caring group.
Group is on Group Io

"Just Totally Cute"
Well the name says it all.
We are rated G only.
Tags, Tubes, & other Psp
Related Items are allowed.
Lot's of cuteness going around in here.!
So if you like G rated things,
Come on in..

Colored Ad's Site
Are you looking for a great colorful place to run your
ads? Then look no further. All ads are accepted.
Pick you own Colors! Any Rating Ads can be
ran here. Ads will go out 2 times a month.
So what are you waiting on Pretty up them ads and
get them on the site.
Group is on Group Io

Crazy 4 Tube's
Are you are Creator,looking for lots of tubes? Like
seeing all sort's of tubes? Are Kinds of tubes
are sent here. Rated G-AC. Stop Looking all over
 the place for some great tubes.Your find all the
tube's you want right here!
2 sends per week is required to stay with us.
High Volume Mail at times!
Group is on Group Io
Crazy4Tubers@groups.io | Home

Blanks A Galore
Looking for Blank Tag Only. Well this is your spot.
The only thing that can be sent to this group are Blank
Non or Animated Tags, nothing else.
There is a 2 send per week requirement.
Rated G-AC!!! Group Io!
Easy way to get some awesome blank tags to use for game winners,
or your personal use. All Credit Goes to the Creator's!!
BlanksAGalore@groups.io | Home

Best Tags & Tube Wars
Voted number 1 War on the net now day's.
So calling all you Tag and Tube Lover's out there
come in and join the fun. Got crazy with the rest of us!
Wars are once a month Friday Thru Sunday's !
Mail is VERY Heavy, we get over 1,000 plus shares.
We are Rated G-AC. There is a 20 send per war required to
keep doing the war's with us.
Everyone must send there first 20 share's within the first
12 hours of the war, not hard to do!
Stop Looking for Lots Of Fun , Tubes and Tags Join us Today!
Some War's are Themed!!
Group is on Group Io

Sexy Playroom
Like to spice up your mail box with some clean adult things.?
We share Tube's, Tags, Graphics, and more as long as it's
sexy. This group is rated SAC to AC.,
please remember this isjust for fun and this is for good taste things
No Porn, Sex Acts,
are allowed. Clean Adult Tubes, Tags and more only please.
No Cute Stuff Here Ever will ever been seen!
2 Sends per week is required to stay with us checking out the
Hunks and Ladies :)
Don't be shy step in the playroom and let's start playing.
Group is on Group Io

House Of Darkness
Are you looking to join a house of horror?
Well look no further, nothing cute about this group.
Blood, Gore,Evil,Goth,Horror anything that would
scare is what we share here. Tubes, Tags, Graphics,
much more. If you like this sort of stuff join.
Sending is required. Sorry No Lurkers!!
Group is on Group .Io

Celeb Zone
Like Celebrities ? This is the
place for you. We share nothing but that here.
Tubes, Tags, Graphics and anything else got to do
with them.
Nothing but Celebrities theme's
will ever be sent here..
Rated G-R
Celebzone@groups.io | Home

Challenge Time
Calling all you Creators.Love to do nothing but
Challenges, this is the place for you, we will be
doing Challenges. M-F . All kinds of
Challenges. So if you love to create then come join
us.. We will be opening in June.

******

THE FOUR SEASONS

This group was created for sharing Incredimail letters of the
Wonderous beauty of the 4 seasons.
All Shares Must Be Family Friendly. No limited to the amount of shares.
Participation required.

THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE

This is an Incredimail sharing group where we can share all Holidays.
If you love the Holidays then come and join us.We would love to have you !
All Shares Must Be Family Friendly. No limit to the amount of shares.
Participation required.

Crazy Over Blinkies

This is a group to share or snag blinkies and anything animated. We enjoy
Chatting along the way too. No other shares just blinkies and animations
Only. On the weekends members can send non-animated extras. No limit to the
Amount of shares. No AC.

Friendly-Caring-Friends

We are a friendly caring family looking for true friendship and life long
Friends. A place for ladies to come and chat about your day on incredimail.
No Lurking allowed.

IncredimailDailyTheme

Every day will be a different daily theme and no limits to the amount you
Can share. I will put the theme on the bottom of each email for each
Day. We will have member request weekends. This will be a very high volume
group so please
Take note of that. No AC and no lurking.

Moms Sharing Stationery And Tags

A group to share IM stationery, tags and music. No AC. You need
Incredimail to join. Ladies only. Participation required. High volume

This group is an incredimail group to share anything to do with Beaches, Sand, Sand Castles, Beach Chairs, Sea Shells, Lighthouses, Ocean, Waves, Dolphins, Starfish, Boats in the water, Anything Scenic with Sunset/Sunrise over the water.  Come relax with us at the beach. Please no lurking. No AC. Participation is required and you must have Incredimail to join.

https://groups.io/g/ CrockpotRecipesOnIncredimail
This is a group to shares Crockpot recipes you have tried or just want to
share with us that you have not tried. Its a fun way to see Incredimail
stationery too. You do not have to have Incredimail to join. During the
Weekdays the only recipes here will be for Crockpot or slow-cookers.
Weekends are any recipe share weekends.
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/ FriendlyCaringFriends
We are a group of ladies that like to chat daily on incredimail. You do not
need to be a Mom to join. All ages welcome.
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/ FriendlySharingMoms
We are a group of ladies that chat daily. We do not use incredimail here and
you do need to be a Mom to join. All ages welcome.
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/ MomsSharingStationeryAndTags
This is a group for those who love sharing and snagging stationery and tags.
We share anything to do with stationery, tags, blinkies,extras, skins,
notifiers and chat. There might be large sizes of stationery with music and
tags shared here. This group is for women only and we may chat from time to
Time. No Adult Content allowed.
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/ SharingRecipesandGoodiesGalore
This group is a variety a la carte group where we can share almost anything.
A group to chat and have fun. You can collect or offer tags and stats. We
welcome active members, creators and taggers. We will share tags, extras,
Blanks, animations, graphics, recipes, stationary, music, blinkies, alphas,
fonts, jokes, cartoons, poems, games, and stats with matching tags.. .etc

******
Creations Saskia

******

IncrediMailComplusiveness
Do you have a addiction to Incredimail? Do you dream about what you can find and share?  Do you see the little icons saying you have mail coming across your screen if so join me here and let the party begin

 ********
SweetDreams4All
If you enjoy Adult Entertainment
Than This List Is For You!
Our List Rating Is G to XXX
We Ask that you send at least one share a week.
We Will Be Sharing -
Pictures, Avi's,Videos,PPSs,
and Adult Stories
You May Share Anything
Except Child Porn Or Beastiality
To Join SweetDreams4All
Please click on the link below.

********
Simply Graphically Yours
 G - Slightly R rated variety list.
We share graphics, tubes, fonts, bgs, alphas, PC games,
movies, programs, e-books, PSP stuffs, tutorials, scraps, frames, etc..
EBook Swappers
Love Bio's, cookbooks, self help, craft, mysteries and more?
This list is rated G-EAC so no one under 21 may join.
To Join - Simply send an email ......

*********

Anyone's Tags
Anyone would like to Collect, Receive and Send out
Tags, Comps and Backgrounds and this is a list to get anything.
On AOL
Minimum 1 Send a Week to Start
No Lurkers Please
Open Already with Less Members
I would like an Invite Please
Swinging Guys and Dolls
On AOL
Formerly Known as Musical Paradise
Looking for All Music Eras
in All Types of Music
We are Here to Send All Kinds of Music from
50's to the Present
2 Sends a Week
Mail Could be Heavy at Times!
No Lurkers Please
Scents Adz
On Groups.io
Interested in Advertising
Open to All Browsers
Only Open for Owners, List Leaders, and Ad Manager
TCB
- Taking Care Of Business -
-A Drama Free - Give N Take - Sharing List-
We are a Variety List, that Offers Everything!!
G Rated - SAC
Must be 18 to 21 To Join
..The Only Mail That Must Be Read Is Mail Marked DND...
!!! Come Join In On The Fun !!!
2 Sends a Week Please
On AOL
--- No Lurkers Please ---
Trace's Treasures
In Groups.io
This is a Variety list for Graphics, Tags, Recipes,Games, PSP Stuff, Request List and a little bit of this and that. Also sending music, movies and programs as requests. This group will be Rated G to R with all adult content marked,as not to offend anyone, or to be opened in front of the kids.

Avon By Lisa
Feel Free to Shop at my Online Store and Receive a One Time 10 % Off
by entering Welcome10 at Checkout
or you like to sell, feel free to join Avon
reference: lisarmorin
Feel Free to Shop My Store
All Natural Items to be Purchased
by Ritza Life
***************************************
Thirty One Gifts
All Personalized Items in my Store
Feel Free to Shop and see what you like to Enjoy!

********
Sparkles N Shine
We moved. We are now on IO.
If you are looking for a place to relax and make new friends, then S
parkles N Shinis the group for you. We are a group that has caring, friendly members. We opened in January 2006, and we are rated G to AC. We offer a range of activities from PSP challenges to games. We share all of the usual things like tubes, tags, fonts, recipes, jokes, music, graphics, animations. You must be 18 years or older to join. All mail is bcc'd for privacy. We cannot accept yahoo members due to the rate limit they impose.This is a no-drama list...we are all here to have fun, relax, and make new friends. Sending requirement is two per month. We have forwarders to help you. So, if you are interested, what are you waiting for? We would love to have you join :)

**********
"Nicki's Psp Haven"

Hi, I am Nicki aka Italiancandy37.... Are you looking for Tubes without getting a mailbox full of other stuff not really usable in Psp??? then you need to join us here at "Nicki's Psp Haven"the place where all week you get tubes , masks, templates , fonts , etc... the good stuff to use  with your Psp. On the weekends it is free sends so anything goes.... like graphics , comp sets , calendars , etc . We are 100% drama free. Our Ratings are G-AC so  you must be 21 years or older to join. We are an Aol Group but all servers are welcome here.

Monday ~ Friday*~*~*Anything that is some sorts of tube or font
{ example::: Template , Tube , installable Font , Frames , word art , masks...etc }

Saturday ~ Sunday *~*~*Anything you want
{ example::: Graphics , Comp Sets , Alpha's , etc }

**********
*~*~*Nicki's Psp Challenges*~*~*

  Hi, I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...
If you are looking for a challenge list where you do only challengeswell this is that list. I will send out 4 challenges a week all you have to do is do the challenges and then send them back thru the list foreveryone to see. What you will gain is the tube, tutorials and morepractice / fun in PSP. You will receive an Update Once a month.
{ the first of every month }. Come on and join this is going to be fun.We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.
NO DRAMA ZONE!!!!!

*~*~*Nicki's Just Tags*~*~*

HELP WANTED
Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...
This is a Tags only list .
I am looking for Taggers/Designers to send out tag offers
{ once a week each designer, more is always welcome } , I will send a Monthly Update to everyone. I will send Revised Updates to just my Taggers. We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.  if you are Interested click the link below.
*~*~*Nicki's Just Tags*~*~*
Hi,I am Nicki aka RottweilerLover53...This is a Tags only list .
I am looking for Taggers and Members .
My Designers will send out tag offers made by them
{ once a week each designer, more is always welcome }
I will send a Monthly Update to everyone.
I will send Revised Updates to just my Taggers.
Each Designer will have their own set of Rules for their offers
so please make sure to read them and follow them.  We are an Aol group but accept all servers.You must be at least 21 to join , our ratings are G-AC.
 if you are Interested click the link below.

*********
~TLGO~

We are a variety list that shares most
everything, from Awwww to XXX.
Weekly participation is mandatory.
If you're looking for programs, music,
games, movies or some PSP, come check us out.

AOL members preferred
Click here to request disclaimer

************

ALL ABOUT PSP AND FUN!

https://groups.io/g/all-about-psp-and-fun

 We are a fun group rated G to A/C with tasteful images (marked in subject line).New members are welcome. Please use preview of images being shared. Open what you want, delete what you don't. We do games & challenges. Mail is High Volume. Participation is required.

MY EMAIL FOR GROUP IS:  nobes.psp@...

************

*\/*~*God's Own*~*\/*
God's Own is a family of caring and committed Christians
 who love the Lord and want to bring glory to His name. We area "G" rated only group, and have a wide variety to offer you, includingdaily devotions, caring & sharing, praise & prayer, games, "G rated" tags, recipes, and music shares, to name just a few.  We share things
that are happening in our world from a Christian world view, and how it relates to us.... especially as believers. No required sends, but you areencouraged to join in!  Come and get to know us, you'll be glad you did!   We are currently looking for a few more sisters and brothers
 who are seeking to grow in their faith.  If that sounds like you,God's Own may be your new family too   = )

************

Hello and Welcome!

Here you can share extras,alphas,fonts,graphics, wallpapers.Facebook timelines etc.  No Incredimail will be shared at least for the time being.  There will be no drama tolerated. If you have a problem do NOT address it in the group or privately email the member. If you have an issue you email me and me only. There will be no warning.

Hugs Sheila

************

Name Arlette Arthur – Owner of Group

Email prettylittleseashell@...

URL of the Group

https://groups.io/g/ArlettesDeliciousSoupsAndStews

Name of the Group

Arlette’s Delicious Soups & Stews

Description of the Group

As the name suggests it consists of delicious, soups, bisques, chowders, chilis and Stews.  Join us and enjoy the delicious recipes that are shared in the group.

 Name  Arlette Arthur  - Owner of Group

Email  prettylittleseashell@...

URL of the Group

https://groups.io/g/ArlettesExoticEgyptianCuisinePart2

Name of the Group

Arlette’s Exotic Egyptian Cuisine Part 2

This group is dedicated to Egyptian delicious recipes from Tagines, to Soups, Desserts, Breads, Beverages, pastries, Oriental dishes and desserts that will please most if not all palates of the members. Join us and let us explore the exotic Cuisine and Recipes that abound here, sent to us from the land of the Pharaohs.

The delights lie in the mystery of the Orient.

 Name   Arlette Arthur – Owner of the Group

Email   prettylittleseashell@...

URL of the Group

https://groups.io/g/ArlettesFunHalloweenRecipesPartTwo

Name of the Group

Arlette’s Fun Halloween Recipes Part PartTwo

Description of the group

As the name suggests it is an all-year-round-Halloween group not just for the Halloween Week. You will find delicious and spooky cakes, Batty cupcakes, ghoulish dinners, poisonous punches and drinks, Scary meals and desserts. Join us now and let us have fun all year round together, with the kids.

***********************************

 Name   Arlette Arthur  owner of the Group

Email  prettylittleseashell@...

URL of the group

  https://groups.io/g/ArlettesLittleBakeryElFornoPartTwo

Name of the group

Arlette’s Little Bakery El-Forno Part TWO

 Description of the group

This is entirely dedicated to Bread recipes, not sandwiches. The recipes comprise Breads, Dinner Rolls, Bagels, Baguettes, in brief A BREAD group to meet all your preferences.  Join us and let us have a slice of hot bread coming right out of the Oven, just for you.

 Name   Arlette Arthur  - Owner of the group

Email  prettylittleseashell@...

 URL of the group

https://groups.io/g/ArlettesLetsGoBananasPartTwo

Name of the Group

Arlette’s Let’s Go Bananas Part Two

Description

As the name suggests this group is entirely dedicated to Bananas, like Banana Cakes, cupcakes, banana breads, Banana pancakes, Banana Smoothies, in brief, if it has Banana in the ingredients, it’s good to go.

 Name   Arlette Arthur  - Owner of the group

Email  prettylittleseashell@...

URL of the Group

https://groups.io/g/ArlettesSweetTemptationDesserts

 Name of the group

Arlette’s Sweet Temptation Desserts

Description

Well, the name of the group says it all, it is a Desserts group with delicious recipes for cakes, cupcakes, ice creams, meringues, etc., and the variety of the recipes will make your heads spin. Loosen you belt button, and come and join us, you will just love it here and will even tell your Friends about it.

*****************

Forever Yours
Forever Yours is a romance list that includes graphics, tags, animations,
 poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-SAC which is no lower frontal nudity.
We also have forwarders for those that cannot send their own mail to the list.
  Come and join our happy family!
Angels List
Want a list that is fun and erotic?
Angels List is an adult list that includes graphics, tags,
animations,  poetry, songs, games and much more.
There is a one send requirement per week.
Our list includes G-EAC so you need to be 21 to join.
  Come and join our happy family!

*****************

~ Bible Trivia ~
Join us to learn more about God's Word in a simple, fun, weekly trivia game!
This group is a low volume, G-rated list that anyone can join! Only the owner sends to the list...with a max of three emails per week, except for special announcements or ads. You receive ten questions per week. All participants receive prize tags at the end of the week, whether answers are right or wrong. The goal is not to see how smart you are, but rather to give you the opportunity forstudy and learning more about God's Word. Members are NOT required to playweekly, but NEVER playing or responding may get you dropped.
mail to:StarsTeacher@...  / subject: Sign me up for BIBLE TRIVIA!! ScentsAdz sent me!

**************************************
~ Cutie's Creations ~
This group's purpose is solely to receive my sporadic tag and header offers. Low mail volume, as I'm the only one sending. I also have an Always List that

~ TagsNMore ~
Like Having Fun???
Tags N More is a list where we share tags or anything else that catches our eye. We offer a Request Page, Theme/Word/Color/Letterof the Day, Weekly Games, and a Daily Math Challenge.
Rated G-SAC - No nudity. Open Monday thru Friday.
We have taggers and forwarders to assist when needed.
One send per week required.
The only mail that HAS to be read are ones marked DND.
mail to:Omasic13@...,FreeSpiritForYou@... / Subject: TnM ~ Please Send Disclaimer! ScentsAdz Sent Me!

***********

Prudent-Living

G rated group.

This is a group where we can collectively share and learn from others on how to DIY, whether it be gardening, home repairs, homesteading, self-reliance, self-sufficiency, permaculture, organics, making your own products, economical cooking, home remedies, auto repairs, and much, much more.

***************************************

Delicious Low Budget Recipes

G rated group.

A place where all the delicious and fabulous recipes you will find here are based on Low Budget recipes that anyone could afford and enjoy. We welcome all recipes, from all over the world, all ethnic group recipes are welcome and we would love you to share them, by posting. The magic words here are DELICIOUS LOW BUDGET.

***************************************

Tube A Day, It's PSP/IM, we send out 5 tubes on

Monday, members create with them all week

And share their results. Stats or Tags. Graphic Challenges, too.

 It's fun to see all the

Unique creations, but with the same tubes. Also TUT

Challenges.

***************

SWEET GRAPHICS
 SWEET GRAPHICS is a G rated group, which stands for Great!!  Offering a range of activities from daily challenges to weekly and monthly contests. Our list is small but active and now we'd like to grow. We have a lot to offer,
Friendship, and fun right here at
 SWEET GRAPHICS
There is no drama here, long time group of friends and more. So come on what you waiting for.....come join us!!
SEND_ME_ A_ DISCLAIMER

https://groups.io/g/sharecuzicarecreations
Welcome!
This group is where I share my Incredimail letters
that I create. We are a family-friendly group so you
will not find any AC here! My mod Waneta shares her
creations too and I am sure you will enjoy her letters as well.
We would love to have you join us! I look forward to creating new letters for you!
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/SLSStatCorner
Do you create IM letters? Then this is the place to be. This group is for people who create IM stationery either from others tutorials or their own creation! We
are a family friendly group so no AC please. We also welcome people who like to snag and share IM
letters!  We would love to see your creations, so come join us please and share your work with us!
**************************************
https://groups.io/g/PSPTubesNMore
We are a sharing group that shares tubes, masks,scrap kits,graphics etc.  Anything that we can create with in PSP.
We are a family-friendly group, so no A/C please. We have a high volume of mail at times, so you might want to use an email that gives you quite a bit of space. We would love to have you join us! So pull up a chair and start
sharing and snagging!

********************

Url of group

Name of the group
Laufey-tubes-and tags

Description of group
Hi there! I am glad you found us. We share everything related to  PSP here we also have weekly challenges,  and tag offers Everyone can share and offer a tag.
Our group has high mail volume most days, feel free to peek or delete anything that you wish unless it comes from the owner.  This group is G rated only, which means NO adult content at any time.
Thank you,
Laufey - owner
Laufey Thorsteinsd--Owner
e-mail  laufey45@...

Url of group
Name of group
Animals-only
Description
This group share only animal Psp things...tubes,,extras,,alphas..graphics,,tags
It just have to be animals
So animal lovers come and join the group
Laufey
Owner

*******************

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.
This is a book only group.
Everyone can share their favorite books.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?
Then this is the group to join.
Only jigsaw puzzles will be send.
A variety of shares including tutorials, programs, games;
Everything PSP related.
(Scrap kits, fonts, masks, frames, word art, etc.),
You name it, I send it.
Mail is sent several times a week by me only.
Members can share on 'Share Day.'
A link will be sent to the group for sharing.
Tubes from all great tubers.
Mail will be sent by me only.
I share once every 1 or 2 weeks.
I will have occasional share days.
Lots of tubes on send days!
Everything must be an animation.
We Have Daily TOTD.
(asst. anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.)
Come give us a try.
All types of movies and music is shared.
This is a sharing group.
Mail can be heavy at times.
Come give us a try.

******************

Group Description

This is a group for music lovers and stationary lovers! Music of all genres and ages. From big bands to country to today's music! If you like good wholesome music that we all know and love, then this is the place for you.....visiting in the group is allowed but NO LURKERS permitted!! Music must be sent with all sends, even replies......Respect is expected in this group along with courtesy ..This is a family friendly group so NO AC or SAC or Gothic will be allowed....Members cannot hide email address..Membership requires approval..Enjoy and have some fun here at Music Lounge!!  Note: this is a high volume group, please do NOT join if you are not prepared for lots of mail. This is a return to group, group!! You must have Incredimail to join this group!! Participation is a must!!! Do not join if you are not prepared to participate!........
Cherokee Woman or CW owner, Co-owner is Charlene or Chaboot     Home Page by my friend,  Carol Link, thanks Hon!!
********************

Group Description

This is a sharing group for active members only! NO LURKERS ALLOWED  This is a participation group and you are expected to participate!. No horror or gothic will be allowed! This is a high volume group at times, so please keep that in mind..........You must have Incredimail to join!!
Cherokee Woman and Aussie Linda owners Cyndi-mod
**************************

Group Description

This is a group for Creators and Tut writers. You must have Incredimail to join this group. No AC, Gothic or Horror Allowed!
**************************************

cherokee-woman-designs@groups.io

Group Description

If you like everything but Gothic and AC, then this is the place to be. SAC is allowed as long as it is marked in the subject line.  We share anything related to PSP such as Graphics, Tubes, etc. Along with regular stationary. We will have weekly challenges and tuts for you to enjoy.
"NO LURKER'S ALLOWED! YOU MUST PARTICIPATE TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP AND YOU MUST HAVE INCREDIMAIL!"
NO AC, EAC or Gothic allowed here. This is a family friendly group. If your kids or grandkids can't see it then it doesn't belong here!!  So, come on, what are you waiting for? Join now and be a part of this fabulous group.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF GROUPLY, THEN LEAVE NOW. WE HAVE NO PLACE FOR YOU HERE.
If you create you may offer Request for Stats and Tag's, any time as long as you abide by group Rules!
***************

CWs-Creators-And-More@groups.io

Group Description

Hello & Welcome to CW"s-Creators-and More....
Cherokee Woman, (owner) Wolfheart (Co-Owner) & Choo (Moderator), Would like to Welcome You to our Group..  This group is set to reply to Sender & Not through the group..Members must have a Yahoo profile and use Incredimail in order to view the Stationery... You may download the free version.. http://www.incredimail.com
Only the creators will be sharing..So all you have to to do is sit back & relax & snag the beautiful Stationery..If you are a Creator and interested in sharing your work, Please Contact: Cherokee Woman (CW), Wolfheart or Choo.. This group is a family oriented group..Therefore, We do not share Creations that are Gothic or Adult Content. Participation is a must!!. We Hope you will enjoy our Stationery as much as we enjoy Creating them..
**************************************

Group Description

If you create, would love to have you, all creators will be accepted regardless of their level of creating! This is a stat group for creators to share their stats with others. Only Creators will share and tags will be offered at creator's preference! Members may snag stats and tags, if offered! You to do not have to be a creator to join! But it is a must that creators share their own creations that they have made, by tutorial or on their own! Participation is expected for everyone!!  Incredimail is a must here! You must be set on traditional to be in this group! No ripping or flaming of other people's creations or out you go! You must have a valid Yahoo ID and Incredimail to join. This is a G-Rated group so no A/C, Gothic or Horror will be allowed here! Please your family and life comes first, so feel free to go special notices if you need to. CW-Owner ,Co-Owner Wolfheart, Moderator: Choo

***********************
B&O Animations
Animated Only Group.
There is a required 2 sends a week.
You must read all DND Emails.
Our group is G rated.
We have many games (COTW, WOTD, LOTD, Themes)
Along with spoiling one of our members with being MOTW.
If you love Animations as much as we do
I would love you to come join us.
CEEBREEZ CORNER
If you are looking for friendly helpful group, well
search has ended, you found it here!!!!!!!
This is a group for trading graphics,tags,tubes, masks and anything to do with PSP.
We are a small group. We have a range of talent from just beginning and up.
We range from G rating to R absolutely no porn.We
have games . We now offer music mp3s and wavs, alphas and recipes..
So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in click the link for an invite. There is a 2 sends a week min.
Friendly people welcomed, no drama. Save the drama for your mama.
send me an invite
GIN'S TAGGIN N SNAGGIN
We are a Closed BCC specialty tag Group that
sends any kind of personal tag creations, Wednesday is snaggin day! Everyone on the list can send on Wednesdays or Snag!
Rating from G -R.
This is a 2 Send Per Wk Min.Share list, for taggers only.
If this sounds good to you then what cha waiting for, sign up.
Must be 21 or older to join!
I want to sign up!
Gin's Taggin and Snaggin
We are a Closed BCC specialty tag Group that
sends any kind of personal tag creations, Wednesday is snaggin day
Ranging from G -R.
We are in need of Taggers! If you are a tagger
and would like to share you work with others.
Please come and join us!  We
ask that you send at least two tag offers a week
If you would like to be a tagger, please email using
the link with three of your original works.
You Must be 21 or older to join

I want to be a tagger, here are 3 of my original tags!

**********************

FriendshipsChatnSharingFun@groups.io
Group Description
Welcome to FriendshipsChatnSharingFun
Here you can make new friends chat with each other and share pretty much anything! Blanks,Extras,anything shared must be G rated No AC,SAC,or EAC  Also will share Incredimail
********************************
There is nothing more beautiful then nature. The beauty of nature is animals,scenery,mountains,bodies of water, oceans,beaches,plants,weather and of course people. This broadens the items that can be shared here
No Lurkers, this is a sharing group. High Volume at times
********************************
In this group we will share blanks and extras.  Must be G Rated. If you like to tag this will be a good place to start  There is to be no AC,SAC or EAC shared here
********************************
Hello and Welcome to FriendshipChatnSharingIMFun! Members must have Incredimail to join
********************************
Here we will be sharing nothing but fonts and alphas. No sharing limit share all you want as long as its just fonts and alphas
********************************
Welcome to seasons4all!
Here you can share Incredimail stats from all 4 Seasons! Spring,Summer,Winter and Fall. Stats must be G-Rated. Must have IM to join!

*************************

This Is An Incredimail Group For Lurkers

I Will Be The Only One Posting So All You Have To Do Is Sit Back And Snag To Your Hearts Desire !

Along With IM Letters I Will Be Sharing Blank Tags,Blinkies,Extras,And So Much More.

All Shares Will Be Family Friendly

********************************

Weight And Diabetes Support
This list was created to help those with weight issues
or in need of Diabetic Support.
We offer all kinds of interactive support as well as Diet,
Recipes, Tips, A Buddy System, and a Commitment program.  This is an open trading list meaning male or female can join. We are an adult list but no R or X rated
material will be allowed.  There will be a mail link which will allow us all to interact, support and encourage each other
Mail is heavy at times....
Send an Email to PrincessShirle@..., that ScentsAdz_Sent_Me

***************************

This is a group for lurkers! I am the only one sending.
Everything you receive will be family friendly. Come
Join us!

*********************

If you are a fun, caring person,
We Want you !
We are so much more than you typical variety list.
In our little corner of the web you will find new friends.
A place you can come relax, share, and just be yourself.
We want you to feel at home with us, kick off your shoes, grab your coffee or tea and jump right in.  We will share tags graphics, jokes and more.
We will play games, have Member of The Week, share music and recipes.  For PSP lovers there will be tubes, alphas, frames and more.
All sends will be G-SAC
****************************
Sounds Of Music
We are a warm happy group of people who love to collect, listen and share all types of music.  We are a no drama list, with a mandatory share of just 1 send per week.
We have no limit on the amount of shares, so mail can be heavy at times. We would love for you to come join us!

**********************

TheTubeShack
Come join us, snag and share great tubes from G to AC, Mail volume may be heavy at times. All I ask is that you make 2 sends a week. There will be random tube challenges sent. We will also have tubers on staff. Come give us a try.

TubeWarsForYou
Wanna try something different and have RANDOM tube wars that can start and stop at any time or day ect? Sound like fun? If so come join us. During these wars you can go NO MAIL if you wish BUT you must make 20 sends per MONTH at some point during any given war.

*************************

StarzRIncredimail

Here we sharing al kind of stats from movies,celeberties,
We do quistion from the day and MOTW
Incredimail is a must in here
Sometimes we have tag requests

Come On and have fun whit us

Cute to sexy extras
We are a new group where we share extras from cute till sac
Stil looking for more members
M&S Dolls and Cookies
There are not many dolls groups anymore
so we decide to make one
We share Dolls al kind and Cookies
You dont need Incredimail but you must now the different between a header and a tag

************************

Heart Smiles For You
I will be sharing a variety of wonderful emails to makes your Heart Smile that will include sweet poems, heartwarming stories, animal pics, jokes, comics etc. Each Heart Smile that arrives in your mailbox will be dipped in sweetness, patted with hugs & sprinkled with smiles to brighten up your day.

*********************

Marie Alline's Incredimail Creations
https://groups.io/g/MarieAllinesIncredimailCreations
***********************************
Graphics For Creators
***********************************
Here are the details on moon_moonorstars:

 *************************

This group is a new PSP Tube group. We share tubes, masks, graphics etc....anything to do with Paint Shop Pro and making your creations.  We are family friendly and would love to have you join us! So come on in and sit a spell and share and snag away! We look forward to seeing you!

Sharon Owner
PSPTubesNMore

**************************

Sound Bytes
Music Group
If you like music this is the group to be in!
The group offers a variety of music for every taste.
There is a 2 send/week requirement.
This is a real hassle free & friendly group.
Come on in & enjoy the tunes!
Tuberz Paradize
Are you a tube addict?
Like to snag n share..
Here you can pull up a chair and send anything
G to SAC
Come on & join us, we'd love to see you here !
There is a 2 send requirement /wk
We are all kids at heart, PSP is our relaxation.
You'll be sent an invitation to join our Groups.io group.

******************************

Simply Tags

Do you love tags?

This is where you will get ALL of my tag creations.

My tags range from G-SAC.

If you want a place that you just sit back & receive nothing but tags

Join my little group today!

RhapsodyTags

************************

Just Taggin Along
We are a list that offers tags to members that they can order.  Maybe you are not aware of how to make tags, or if maybe you are just too short on time to make them, then we are the place to be.  Each tagger have their own set of rules for you to follow.  If you are a tagger looking for a new home or additional home to offer your creations, we
would love to have you join us as well.
We would love to have you join our family.

If you are looking for a small group that is like a Family,
this is the group for you to Join! We offer: Tubes, Games,
Challenges and etc., but most important we offer Fun &
Friendships. We DO NOT allow frontal nudity (if any
Questions, please add AC or SAC to subject line) Our
list is a great form of relaxation of everyday Stress!
If this sounds good to you, just click the link below.
Hope to see you soon!!

****************************

Want Tubes?
This is the place to be.
We are a new tubes lists
w/hassle & stress free worries.
Sit back & share tubes, no minimum
sends required, all mail is forwardable.
This is a G to R rated list with no lower
front nudity or beastiality.
Come join a family related atmosphere list.
2 Sends a wk required.

  **************************** *

HeaderHaven
We're  new headers list lookin for lots of members
Are you a list leader or owner
in need of good quality header sets?
We're the list for you!
Join our list today if you dont have time
to make your own header sets.
Like to design? We also need
designers to help out.
  I Wanna Join Headers Haven Plz !!!

*****************************

Headers Haven
Do you like to design??
Show off your great work??
If so we need help in making header sets
for list leaders & Owners
for there updates
All I ask is one set a week be sent
If you would like to help make header sets
just click the link
We are a G to PG list
 I wanna help on HH
*****************************
JUST TAGS, TUBES N STUFF
Since 1/1/07
Sharing everything psp and nothing more.
2 sends required each wk.
Group Rating:G-R...No Lower Frontal Nudity... No exceptions.   Removal/Hold Requests:24 hrs Max.
Send join request from screen name you want to use. No exceptions.  All member mail is BCC'd to protect member privacy.

OWNERS NEW GROUP ADS

(NEW AD GROUP)

Owners group Ads is an advertising newsletter that will be sent out every Sunday. We advertise yahoo groups, Google groups, blog sites, and websites. As long as you can send The Owners Group Newsletter to your groups and send verification to us, then come on and join us. We do not advertise Safe lists, bizops, marketing, get rich quick schemes or pyramids as well as adult groups/websites, pagan, and Wiccan! We are Christian Family-oriented group! I will approve your membership once I receive your Application that yahoo will send you upon joining. Please fill out the database once you have joined.

We are welcoming suggestions for this group if you'd like to share..  Email me at my address below.
The newsletter goes out every Sunday. And you must send Owners Group Ads to your groups and cc it back to ownersgroupads@yahoogroups. com
I am looking forward to helping you advertise your groups. Owners Group Ads Is Here for you and Your Groups!

new Ad for Group Owners & Database by MisDonna

If you have any questions please feel free to email at the address below.

misdonna@...

 **********************************

 Country Music Time

Country Music group only:  Must have Incredimail to join.

We are men and woman who love Country Music, ESP. The old kind. (Patsy Cline, Hank Snow, Hank Williams etc.)  We also welcome new country!

Bluegrass & Country Gospel are shared & enjoyed also.

You must share to remain a member.   Owner:  Misdonna

Welcome to Music Alley

This group is for Lovers of Music!  All kinds of Genres played here.  Must have Incredimail and MUST share to stay in the group High Volume at Times.  Stats usually match the song.  Come on in!  You'll love the music!

Owner: Misdonna

Mod:  Marie

Good Luck Everyone, please read the Next Note from Me, Urgent!