- Ads- Ads- Ads July 7, 2019

Click the words  Ads-Ads-Ads or Header tag above to join

In order for your group to be placed on this ads letter

You need to have at least 8 members and the Home Page needs to be visible to Non Members

SPOTLIGHT GROUP

All In Bloom
Incredimail is a must here!! Welcome to All-in-Bloom!
Every member can post snags or your own creations..
Flowers and scenery only.Please join me and lets share God's beautiful scenery.
I love Flowers and anything that blooms.I missed my flower group.
So join me and let's share Flowers and scenery.Please no Wildlife!

  2 NEW GROUPS THIS WEEK

Animalloversrus

Do you love animals, then this is the group for you!
You must have and use Incredimail to be a member of this group.
This is a Family Friendly share group. The shares of stats/snags are of domestic, wildlife, zoo and farm animals.
No images depicting animal cruelty is allowed and no AC, SAC, EAC CONTENT!

Nette's Tags
If you are looking for more unique tags with your name please join me here
to start adding to your collection every week!
Just request the tags that you like,
My offers will always be rated G or VSAC, but never AC.

A Big World Made Interesting for PSP

https://groups.io/g/abigworldmadeinterestingforpsp

G Rated, Non Incredimail Sharing Group
Get Resources for all of your tagging needs
Tubes, PNGs, Scrap Kits, Elements, Masks etc are shared here
(See Home Page for More Details)
Before you are approved to join you must answer a questionnaire and send it back to us

A Magical Kingdom of Sharing N Friends

NON INCREDIMAIL Sharing and Snagging Group.

MANDATORY Sharing at least once a week

We share G rated BlankTags, Extras and Comp Sets, Emoticons and LIL Gifs, Wallpapers and Fonts

 NO SAC or Goth.

Family Group - High Volume at times -  See Home Page for More Information.

   Before you are approved to join you must answer a questionnaire and send it back to us

A Magical Kingdom of Stats

https://groups.io/g/AMagicalKingdomOfStats

INCREDIMAIL NEEDED

 This is an INCREDIMAIL SHARING AND SNAGGING GROUP
Members encouraged to share.

"G" Rated  Can be High Volume at times
See Home Page for More Information
Sharing on the weekends are at a minimum as this is family time.

Pending Application using an IM Letter needs to be sent in before being approved

A Magical Kingdom of Tags

Are you a Siggy Piggy? Do you like to see tags with your name? Do you collect tags?

Our MANY TAGGERS offer you a wide variety of tags from Cute, Pretty, Glitter and Sparkles,

Dolls, Pink, Furbabies and Animals,  Animated and non animated.

Many of the taggers ONLY tag for THIS GROUP

Other taggers offer DIFFERENT TAGS TO THIS GROUP

No SAC or Goth - Family Friendly. See Home Page for More Information.

Always Looking for TAGGERS

Before you are approved to join you must answer a questionnaire and send it back to us

A La Carte IM
We share all types and themes of Incredimail Stats.
Weekly participation is encouraged, even if it's just to say hi on an Incredimail stat.
 Members sharing is what makes a Group successful.
Creators and Snaggers are always' welcome!
Greetings Angel (I speak dutch and English)

A Tube A Day
It's PSP/IM, we send out 5 tubes & 5 graphics on Monday, Members create with them all week and share their results.
It's fun to see all the unique creations, but with the same tubes.
Stats or Tags. Also, TUT Challenges.

A Weekend of Sharing Frenzy
G - PG Rated
You have 3 days to share 30 emails.
This is NOT A WAR - so only 30 emails sent per Member!
Our next Frenzy dates are  July 12th - July 13th, and July 14th 2019.
We Frenzy the 2nd weekend of each month for 3 days Friday - Sunday
We share everything PSP from Tubes to Tags
This group is a GREAT WAY to Build Up Your Collection
(See Home Page for more Information)

 Ads-Ads-Ads
Advertise your Groups with Us!
The ads letter is sent out once a week
Owners- Co-Owners, Mods or Members can join
As long as you are willing to send the letter to your group.
We are very dependable and your group's ad will be seen by many.
New members will come your way.

All About PSP and Fun
We are a fun group rated G to A/C with tasteful images (marked in subject line).
New members are welcome. Please use preview of images being shared.
Open what you want, delete what you don't. We do games & challenges.
 Mail is High Volume. Participation is required.

All Creative Minds
This is a group for Creators and Tut writers.
You must have Incredimail to join this group.
No AC, Gothic or Horror Allowed!!

All In Bloom
Incredimail is a must here!! Welcome to All-in-Bloom!
Every member can post snags or your own creations..
Flowers and scenery only.Please join me and lets share God's beautiful scenery.
I love Flowers and anything that blooms.I missed my flower group.
So join me and let's share Flowers and scenery.Please no Wildlife!

AlphaNameTagsJust4UbyCathy
If you enjoy alpha tags this is the place for you.
Home of alphas by Imakheeper.
This is a request group with an always list.
No AC. All alphas are animated.

Always Fun Sharing
Welcome to a fun group that shares Incriedimail stats.
If you have the tag and some cute music go with it please ahead and share that too.
No nudity and Goth as this is a PG or G group.
We are asking that you share at least 2 times a week. No lurkers please

Always Tags 4U and Ur Friends
G to PG rated.
We are an 'always' list that will look out for and make tags with any names that are wanted or requested.
We have taggers that will also tag blanks on request and make you offers .
Join us, we hope to help you with your collections.

Animalloversrus
Do you love animals, then this is the group for you!
You must have and use Incredimail to be a member of this group.
This is a Family Friendly share group. The shares of stats/snags are of domestic, wildlife, zoo and farm animals.
No images depicting animal cruelty is allowed and no AC, SAC, EAC CONTENT!

Bag of PSP Lessons
Like a magician, learn tricks within PSP as a member of the new group "Bag of PSP" lessons.
Each time you get a lesson, more of the magic world of PSP will open for you.
Dive into parts of PSP you haven't used before!!
Join us in pulling fun out of out "Bag".
Geared toward intermediate and advance practitioners.

Beat the Clock Quick Tags
https://groups.io/g/BeatTheClockQuickTags
Quick Tag Offers Only.
Offers may be open for X number of requests or open for X number of hours.
All less then 24 hours.
You can get many tags in this group.
Many of the taggers only tag for THIS GROUP. Other Taggers offer DIFFERENT tags to this group.
You have to Beat the Clock in order to receive a tag.
See Home Page for more Information.
TAGGERS WANTED who love to offer quick tags!

Butterflies And More
This is an Incredimail group for those of us who love to collect and share our love for
                               Butterflies,Bugs,Birds,Dragonflies,Ladybugs,Bees,and other small insects with wings.
Please check home page for more info.

Charlottesheadtags
If you like headtags come join us.
You can share tubes stats blanks no ac slight ac ok come check us out

Cherokee Woman Designs
We share PSP Tubes, Graphics, etc. along with regular stationary.
We will have weekly challenges and tuts for you to enjoy.
NO AC, EAC or Gothic allowed here. SAC is allowed as long as it is marked in the subject line.
This is a family friendly group. If your kids or grand kids can't see it then it doesn't belong here!!

Circle of Friends
This group will be for my friends to share Incredimail stats and more.
This is a g-rated group.Please don't share anything a child can't see.
There is a limit on daily shares of 12-15 a member so no one gets overwhelmed..
Please join us here and have fun making friends. We will share Flowers,Vintage,Ladies,Kids,Beautiful Scenery.
.Family Friendly shares only.

 CoffeeShopCreations
This group will be for Creators to share their Creations with others.
Family Friendly only.Only the creators will be posting.
So please join us and get Incredimail Stationery all in one place.
Incredimail Needed.
Let's make this a pleasant no drama group.No website messages (emails) you have signed up for just your Incredimail creations.

Coloredadz
Are you looking for a great colorful place to run your
Ads? Then look no further. All ads are accepted.
Pick you own Colors! Any Rating Ads can be
Ran here. Ads will go out 2 times a month.
So what are you waiting on Pretty up them ads and
Get them on the site.

Crazy4IncrediMail
This is a sharing group for those of us who love to use and collect
   All things to do with Incredimail.From stats to extras,to blinkies.
We are a Family Friendly share group.Sharing Is required...No Lurking.
.

Creations By Rosie
Out of our innermost being shall flow rivers of living waters.
Father, Let Your peace and love be in this place. May YOU be glorified in all that is said and done, in Jesus Name.
Please feel free to share your stationery creations with us. However, please note there will be no nuditiy,
AC/SAC, witchcraft, cults or off color "religion" allowed here. Also, no Halloween!

Creations Saskia
Here is where to receive my Incredimail stats. Most of them are animated.
I'm the only one to post. I don't send on a regular basis.
I'm French so can't understand everyone but I do my best.
I can read and write English, Italian and a little German.
I use a translator so please, excuse me in advance.

Cute and Sweet
This group is for sharing cute and sweet things,g-rated only.
Please use Incredimail Only for posting.There is a daily limit of 12-15 a day for each member.
We will share all cute and sweet here on Incredimail stationery.
This group is a cute theme group. Please share only cute and sweet.

CWs Creators and More
Must have Incredimail to join
You may download the free version..
http://www.incredimail.com
Only the creators will be sharing..So all you have to to do is sit back & relax & snag.
If you are a Creator and interested in sharing your work, Please Contact us.
G Rated Group, No Gothic, No SAC

CWs Music Lounge
If you like music of all kinds, and you like to join in, then this is the place for you!!
Come join us for fun and friendship!! This is a family group!! NO AC or Horror allowed!!

Delicious Low Budget Recipes
A place where all the delicious and fabulous recipes you will find here are based on
Low Budget recipes that anyone could afford and enjoy.
We welcome all recipes, from all over the world, all ethnic group recipes are welcome and
we would love you to share them, by posting.
 The magic words here are DELICIOUS LOW BUDGET.

Designs By Elly
This group is where I share my Incredimail stats and tutorials.
Tutorials in Incredimail format and also word doc format.
Family group, High volume at times, No participation.
This group is COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT

Down Memory Lane
Incredimail and Ladies only! We will share Retro,Victorian and Vintage Incredimail letters.
Let's walk down "Memory Lane" with our shares of days gone by.
Share Children,Ladies and Scenes.All from the past. Please join.
This will be a laid back no drama group of Ladies.No cute shares

Exclusively Connies
This is a group for Connie's only to share Connie Tags, Connie stats, or anything related to Connie's.
Participation is a must. No Lurking allowed.
Connie's come and check us out and join in the fun.

From Me To You
I am sharing my own stats in this group.
 Some new,some old! Everything is family friendly.
I am the only one sharing,so volume will be low!
 I hope you will find some things you like and can use!

Fun World
Our name say's it all. Rated G-R
We share everything here such asTubes, Blank Tags,& More
Fun Things To Do Weekly!
2 sends per week to be a member. You will not be disappointed.
Come Join the Fun,We do have it all.Variety List! Stop Looking!

Go Tubing
This group challenges you to use your imagination.
You will be using a tube that you already have or one that you found on the Internet.
You aren't making a tube.  A written lesson is supplied and you must make the tube work with the lesson exactly as it is written.
This is a different concept and will give you a chance to be creative and do something fun and different.

Head Tags With Lots of Humor
We Share head tags, humor blank tags, music, Have Question of the day

Heart Smiles For You
We will be sharing a variety of wonderful emails to make your Heart Smile
 that will include sweet poems, heartwarming stories, animal pics, jokes, comics etc.
Each Heart Smile that arrives in your mailbox will be dipped in sweetness,
 patted with hugs & sprinkled with smiles to brighten up your day.

Hide and Seek PSP Lessons
Don't "Mask" your talent.
Be an "Alpha" and join our new Mask and Layer Group.
Unleash the hidden side of PSP. Masks & Alphas are two of the most under-used but fascinating tools in PSP.
Join us as you explore the fun and peek at these two things that remain quietly in the background until discovered by you.

ImIncrediCrazee2
We share family-oriented stats and tags for Incredimail Only.
We chat a bit along  the way, and have fun sharing.
We truly are cyber sisters and brothers and welcome any new members to share stats, tags, and themselves with us

IncrediMail 4 Lurkers
This an Incredimail Group,
I Will Be The Only One Posting.
 All You Have To Do Is Sit Back And Snag To Your Hearts Desire!
Along With IM Letters I Will Share Blank Tags,Blinkies,Extras...Check Home Page For More Info.

J.E.S. Plugin group
This is a PSP Plugin group.
You must have plugins installed and working.
In this group you will use lots of different plugins to create different effects.
Please see our home page for more information

Joy Creations
I will post my new Incredimail Creations.  There will be blanks for some of my creations.
I will be the only one posting, so mail will be light.
You must have Incredimail to join! Please send me an Incredimail letter before I will approve you.
 I have started making Templates
 I will share Flowers,Cute,Victorian,Vintage,Kids and Christian.Everything Family Friendly will be shared here.

KandBs BBA
This group will be sharing books of all kinds.

Karens Delites
A Variety of shares including Tutorials, Programs, Games, Everything PSP Related.
(Scrapkits, Fonts, Masks, Frames, Word Art), You name it, I send it.

Karen Loves Animations
Everything must be an animation (asst anis, alphas, comp sets, tutorials, etc.) TOTD

Karen Sending Puzzles
Do you enjoy receiving jigsaw puzzles?
Then this is the group to join. Only jigsaw puzzles will be sent

Karen Sending Tubes
Tubes from all Great Tubers; Mail will be sent by me only.
Approx 2 Days every 1 or 2 Weeks; MOTW;
Occasional share days. Lots of tubes on send days!

Leaping Froggy Pond
If you like frogs then this is the group for you.
In this group we only share Frogs as letters, tags, wallpapers, etc.
Everything has to have a frog on it.
This is a sharing group and we expect you to share at least 2 times a week.
No lurking allowed. You must have IM to join.

Let's Get Moving
Let's Get Moving. This group will move you thru the winding streets of animation,
Teaching you different techniques along the way.
There's so much to explore. So, move in with us for a while.
You'll be glad you did. Must have Animation Shop. Experienced PSP'ers only.

MidnightLady Creations
This is an Incredimail group where I share all of my Incredimail letters & also make tags.
You HAVE to have Incredimail to join this group. Loopy will also be sharing her new creations.
No A/C in this group. Mail volume is low.
Come see what we have to offer

Morningtillnight
This is a group that shares everything except AC.
We share stats, tags, extra's, jokes,recipes, or whatever we have to share.
This is a sharing group and you are expected to share at least twice a week.
We are a high volume and you must have IM to join.
Please stop by and join in the fun

Native American Incredimail
We share Native American Stats,Tubes and Graphics.
 Legends and History as time allows it.
 Friday through Sunday's are Free days.Lurkers are welcome.
 No A/C, S/A/C, and Gothic  All replies go to Sender.
Incredimail is A Must to join.
( See Home Page for more Details)

Nette's Tags
If you are looking for more unique tags with your name please join me here
to start adding to your collection every week!
Just request the tags that you like,
My offers will always be rated G or VSAC, but never AC.

Only-4-Lurkers
This is a group where you can relax,sit back and snag!
I am Daelene,the owner and the only one sending.
All Family Friendly. Come join us!

Our Exquisite Designs and More
This is a stat group for creators to share their stats with others.
Only Creators will share and tags will be offered at creator's preference! Members may snag stats and tags,
You do not have to be a creator to join! All creators will be accepted regardless of level of creating.
Creators must share their own creations.

Pattiqk Designs_CreationsandTutorials
My group is for creators to show their creations with members in the group.
We share tags,stationary that we have created. No sharing from snags.
 It is a family friendly group no AC,SAC, nudity, or Gothic.
If you would like to use my tutorials and share come join us.

PattiQKDesigns_Testers
This is a tester group. We are a Family Friendly group. No AC,SAC,Nudity or Gothic.
I need more testers willing to try my new tutorials, suggest any corrections needed.
You must have Incredimail,Letter Creator and PSP. Also experienced creating with PSP Tutorials.
Thank you all the more the better. I want the best tutorials possible on the Internet.

Plethora PSP Lessons
 The Plethora Group is designed for advanced members only.
You must know how to work with plugins,masks, and blending.
The intent of this group is to give you a better understanding of working with PSP.
Please see our home page for more information

Prudent Living
This is a group where we can collectively share and learn from others on how to live frugally,
do DIY, whether it be gardening, home repairs, homesteading, self-reliance, self-sufficiency, permaculture,
Organics, making your own products, economical cooking, home remedies, auto repairs, and much, much more.

Purple Mist PSP
Copyright Compliant Group
We are a group for learning how to create sigTags, incredimail stats, and other goodies while having fun and getting to know each other.
We will do our best to help you learn.
There will be group activities, challenges, and occasionally we will offer prizes for challenges.
Come join us to learn paint shop pro and animation shop.

Rosies IncrediMail Corner
We are here to share "Our Creations" and Tutorials.  This is a G rated group.
There will be no nudity, AC, witchcraft, cults or off color "religion"
I am a born again believer in Jesus Christ!
This is a PSP Sharing group.... We are here to share and have fun with our Artwork.

Sharecuzicarecreations
This group is where I share my Incredimail letters
That I create. We are a family-friendly group so you
Will not find any AC here! My mod Waneta shares her
Creations too and I am sure you will enjoy her letters as well.
We would love to have you join us!

Siggie Piggie A Holics
We are Copyright Compliant Taggers
 An Always List for the tags that InkkFreakk and KimS make.
If you LOVE to collect tags, come join the rest of us siggie piggies!!!
We love to make tags for you! We will have tags that range from cutsie to AC.  Some flesh will be shown.

SLS Stat Corner
This group is for people who create IM stationery either from others tutorials or their own creation!
We are a family friendly group so no AC please. We also welcome people who like to snag and share IM letters!
We would love to see your creations, so come join us please and share your work with us!

Taggin Oasis
If you want tags this is the place to be!!
We have all kinds of tags,taggers will make offers,have always lists,and some will even tag your blanks!!
No required sends of any kind,just sit back with your drink of choice and enjoy!!  :)

 Tasteful AC Tags
A group for those who would like to offer and/or receive tags that are
"PG-17", "SAC - AC". No "EAC" tags allowed
This group is copyright compliant.
All tags will have the artist's names and web addresses and license # in accordance to their TOUs [term of use].
(Taggers Needed) Owners, Tammy Jean & Sarah

Teddybears & Rainbows Tag Group
Here we offer tags from G - PG.
If you like tags this is the group for you! We do many fun things!!
We have great taggers here! This is where you will find Alyssia's Always List! (Taggers Needed)

Terry Happy Smiles
This group is for members to share letters with matching tags if you have them and if not that is o.k.
We also will share cartoons, jokes,extras,DOTW or anything you like.
Mild A/C content will be allowed but absolutely no total nudity strong A/C or Goth allowed.

The Cherokee Gang
This is a sharing group for active members only!
NO LURKERS ALLOWED  You are expected to participate!.
No horror or gothic will be allowed! This is a high volume group at times, so please keep that in mind..........
You must have Incredimail to join!!
Cherokee Woman and Aussie Linda owners Cyndi-mod

Traces Treasures
List is Now Reopened! In Groups.IO
This is a Variety list for Graphics, Tags, Recipes,Games, PSP Stuff, Request List and a little bit of this and that.
 Also sending music, movies and programs as requests.
This group will be Rated G to R with all adult content marked,as not to offend anyone, or to be opened in front of the kids.

Tubes N More
We are a sharing group that shares tubes, masks,scrap kits,graphics etc. Anything that we can create with in PSP.
We are a family-friendly group, so no A/C please. We would love to have you join us! So pull up a chair and start
sharing and snagging!

Webvilleladies
This group is for women only to chit chat and exchange tips about such topics as
menopause, health issues, recipes, crafts, gardening, dieting, exercising, TV shows, music, movies etc.
You can really talk about anything that matters to you except those two trouble makers, religion and politics.
No Lurkers.