**Game Giveaway of the Day** 7/10/19

Game Giveaway of the Day

Aerospace Forces

On the planet earth, attacked by aliens. Only you - the captain of aerospace forces can save the planet from enemies. You have to protect the orbital station, and also penetrate into the rear of the enemy and destroy all aliens. Several types of ship and weapons. Take away the objects breaking the capsule, pump your ship. Arcade arcade shooter, view from the side. Pleasant graphics and atmospheric music accompaniment - will load you into Aerospace forces. Note. You can configure several control modes. You can select the game with the joystick.

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES

https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingTubes

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA

If links aren't working, email me at: erotoo1@...

 photo CTELampKPDCottonCandyDeliriMPG - Karen_zps0ocznzxi.png

If I have shared a scrap kit or tube accidentally that is 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' please email me at erotoo1@... and let me know the cost. I will be glad to pay for same. If it is not marked 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' there is no way to know that it is a 'Pay To Use' item.