**Game Giveaway of the Day** 7/8/19

Game Giveaway of the Day

ASTRAL

The future came. You'd think that means the apex of the progress and science, but no. After the epidemic spread all over the world in 2022, 95% of the whole population mutated into horrible creatures without any moral values or humanity and started hunting everything that moves. The planet became empty. For Limbo and Inside funs.You're a young boy who woke up in the depths of a military laboratory. You were a test subject for a vaccine and managed to survive. And now you have the immunity to the epidemic, which must be shared with everyone left alive on Earth. You've found a device that allows you to contol the conscience of these monsters, and you need to get to the bunker with the survivors inside to save the mankind from inevitable death. This is the future right around the corner. In this game you need to solve puzzles and also control monsters to solve them. Avoid dangerous places and examine all documents you'll find on your way.2D graphics, atmospheric music, interesting puzzles and tasks, post-apocalyptic world and hordes of monsters await you in ASTRAL.

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES

https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingTubes

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA

If links aren't working, email me at: erotoo1@...

 photo CTELampKPDCottonCandyDeliriMPG - Karen_zps0ocznzxi.png

If I have shared a scrap kit or tube accidentally that is 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' please email me at erotoo1@... and let me know the cost. I will be glad to pay for same. If it is not marked 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' there is no way to know that it is a 'Pay To Use' item.