Cat Love tag ready for pickupE~FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED IT!

From: bobspunkin@...
To: bobspunkin@...
Sent: 7/8/2019 12:58:08 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Cat Love tag ready for pickup!

Hi, everyone, the Cat Love tag is ready for pick up at my Fotki site. The link is below:
https://public.fotki.com/bobspunkin/cat-love/

NOTE: Please do not resize this tag to less than 400 pixels on its longest edge so that the copyright information is still visible.

Thank you for all your kind words and courtesy when requesting your tags. PLEASE
leave a comment when you pick up your tag(s) - all of those you requested.  NOTE: please check the Unclaimed Tags albums to see if you have any tags that you have not picked up.

If there is a problem with your tag or if I missed you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

As usual, I have made extras to go with this tag and you can pick up those here:
https://public.fotki.com/bobspunkin/cat-love-extras/