**Game Giveaway of the Day** 7/7/19

Game Giveaway of the Day

Kronville: Stolen Dreams

 Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons! When 12 children vanish from the once peaceful town of Kronville, a school teacher named Astrid becomes wrapped up in a mystery beyond her comprehension. Guide her as she investigates the disappearances, and uncover an evil plot involving an ancient artifact that can grant immortality. Explore the city and solve cunning puzzles designed to keep you from discovering the truth. Can you stop a lunatic from gaining power over death?

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES

https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingTubes

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA

If links aren't working, email me at: erotoo1@...

 photo CTELampKPDCottonCandyDeliriMPG - Karen_zps0ocznzxi.png

If I have shared a scrap kit or tube accidentally that is 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' please email me at erotoo1@... and let me know the cost. I will be glad to pay for same. If it is not marked 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' there is no way to know that it is a 'Pay To Use' item.