**SHARE DAY**LINK & INFO IN EMAIL**SENT ON SUNDAY**EVERYONE TRY TO SHARE**

I INVITE TO YOU SHARE
FOR
'SHARE DAY.'

I WILL TRY TO SEND YOUR AWESOME SHARES
ASAP.

I WILL SEND THE LINK TO SHARE TO THE GROUP ON
FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO GET YOUR SHARES TO ME.

Everyone Try to Share!

ALTHOUGH SHARING IS NOT MANDATORY, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU SHARE.

NO MORE THAN 10 SHARES PER MEMBER PER WEEK.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ATTACH YOUR PREVIEWS SINCE, ONCE YOU HIT SEND,
THE PREVIEWS SOMETIMES DISAPPEAR.

FEEL FREE TO INCLUDE YOUR AD(S).

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL WHO TAKE THE TIME TO SHARE!

Link:

I am NOT the creator of any tag, tube and/or scrap kit that I share.

I am not responsible for what is shared with Me to SHARE WITH  MY GROUPS.
Every share is for entertainment purposes and we receive no financial gain.

~**~Everything I send is Borrowed from talented others.~**~

KAREN'S DELITES
is proudly operated by
:
¤ EroToo1/Karen ¤

My shares are forwardable as long as you leave my links below in  the email when you forward.

http://groups.io/g/KarensDelites

MY OTHER GROUPS:

KAREN LOVES ANIMATIONS
https://groups.io/g/KarenLovesAnimations

KAREN'S SENDING TUBES

https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingTubes

KAREN'S SENDING PUZZLES
https://groups.io/g/KarensSendingPuzzles

KandBs BEST BOOKS ANYWHERE
https://groups.yahoo.com/KandBsBBA

If links aren't working, email me at: erotoo1@...

 photo ButterflyKitty01-karen_zpso4fepvjg.png

If I have shared a scrap kit or tube accidentally that is 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' please email me at erotoo1@... and let me know the cost. I will be glad to pay for same. If it is not marked 'PTU' or 'Do Not Share,' there is no way to know that it is a 'Pay To Use' item.