From: KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io <KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io> on behalf of Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 4:42 PM
To: KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io
Subject: [KWTmeatandpoultry] Please read: pickup location change for KWT Neighbors Meat CSA

Dear Members,

Please see the important note below from Kees on our CSA location and future plans.

Unfortunately Sumner's Luncheonette is closing its doors at the end of the year, due to a new landlord jacking up their rent significantly.
That impacts our pickup schedule for meat deliveries.
We are going to be moving the pickups for this winter to my apartment located at:
100 Ocean Parkway apt. 2A
It is diagonally across the street from Sumner's next to PS 130's lower school and on the opposite exit of the Ft. Hamilton Parkway F train.
Pickup time will remain 10AM-12PM on Saturdays for the winter, but there will be more flexibility if someone has an issue with that time slot.  My freezer will not hold other orders, but I do have the insulated boxes and a doorman if we need to coordinate a pickup when there is no one at home.
This also eliminates the need for a regular volunteer on a monthly basis.
Ann Avouris has graciously agreed to continue running the membership rolls while I'll continue the communication with the farm.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions,
Kees
--
Kees Edelman
646-772-7959