Re: KWT Meat & Poultry CSA: Winter/Spring pickup dates

Svetlana Scoll

I can do next shift, December 15th. Please confirm you still need someone.

On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:45 PM, Deborah Wythe <deborahwythe@...> wrote:

I found it really useful and interesting to look at this table below on our groups.io page.
It shows our volunteer status and might  help avoid a "what, again?" reaction when Ann calls for sign ups.
Maybe a look at it would prompt some action from people who've been inactive.
I for one had no idea what a small group we are.

Deb Wythe

deborahwythe@...

From: KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io <KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io> on behalf of keesmon <keesmon@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:38 PM
To: KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [KWTmeatandpoultry] KWT Meat & Poultry CSA: Winter/Spring pickup dates

JD, excellent suggestion.
The issue right now is that Sumner's is closed at 4PM and they allow a volunteer to stay in there through our 5-7PM pickup hours for the summer.
That will be different when we go to Saturdays when they are open.
Ideally we find a location that is open and can do self serve, but box storage appears to be the issue.
So if anyone has another location, or other options in mind, please share.
Ann would also like to be replaced as she hasn't ordered in a long time.
Thanks,
Kees

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 2:51 PM JD Davids <jdavids13@...> wrote:
hi Ann -

I was wondering... we are such a small group at this point -- is it possible that we can do it without a set volunteer each time? Each person comes and gets their share, and the last person breaks down the boxes and drops the envelope in the mail?

JD

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 12:44 PM Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...> wrote:
All,

We've had no volunteers since the last message. Please let us know what shifts you can cover in this new season.

Best wishes,
Ann

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 10:21 AM Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...> wrote:
Dear members,

The winter/spring pickup dates for the KWT Meat & Poultry CSA can be found below. As usual, our pickup day and time will switch in December to Saturdays, 10-12pm at Sumner's Luncheonette.

Saturday, December 15, 10am-noon
Saturday, January 12, 10am-noon
Saturday, February 9, 10am-noon
Saturday, March 9, 10am-noon
Saturday, April 13, 10am-noon
Saturday, May 18 , 10am-noon

Please let me know if you can volunteer for any of the shifts above. The January shift has already been covered.

Thanks,
Ann & Kees

--
Kees Edelman