Re: KWT Meat & Poultry CSA: Winter/Spring pickup dates

JD Davids <jdavids13@...>

hi Ann -

I was wondering... we are such a small group at this point -- is it possible that we can do it without a set volunteer each time? Each person comes and gets their share, and the last person breaks down the boxes and drops the envelope in the mail?

JD

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 12:44 PM Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...> wrote:
All,

We've had no volunteers since the last message. Please let us know what shifts you can cover in this new season.

Best wishes,
Ann

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 10:21 AM Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...> wrote:
Dear members,

The winter/spring pickup dates for the KWT Meat & Poultry CSA can be found below. As usual, our pickup day and time will switch in December to Saturdays, 10-12pm at Sumner's Luncheonette.

Saturday, December 15, 10am-noon

Saturday, January 12, 10am-noon

Saturday, February 9, 10am-noon

Saturday, March 9, 10am-noon

Saturday, April 13, 10am-noon

Saturday, May 18 , 10am-noon

Please let me know if you can volunteer for any of the shifts above. The January shift has already been covered.

Thanks,

Ann & Kees

Join KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.