Re: KWT Meat & Poultry CSA: Winter/Spring pickup dates

Bruce Weiner

I can probably do February or March. Will check tonight.

On Monday, November 12, 2018 12:44 PM, Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...> wrote:

All,

We've had no volunteers since the last message. Please let us know what shifts you can cover in this new season.

Best wishes,
Ann

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 10:21 AM Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...> wrote:
Dear members,

The winter/spring pickup dates for the KWT Meat & Poultry CSA can be found below. As usual, our pickup day and time will switch in December to Saturdays, 10-12pm at Sumner's Luncheonette.

Saturday, December 15, 10am-noon
Saturday, January 12, 10am-noon
Saturday, February 9, 10am-noon
Saturday, March 9, 10am-noon
Saturday, April 13, 10am-noon
Saturday, May 18 , 10am-noon

Please let me know if you can volunteer for any of the shifts above. The January shift has already been covered.

Thanks,
Ann & Kees

Join KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.