From: KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io <KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io> on behalf of JD Davids <jdavids13@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 1:46 PM
To: KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [KWTmeatandpoultry] PLEASE READ: Change in May pickup date, KWT Meat & Poultry CSA

Thanks so much Ann! I have in my calendar that I was volunteering for the shift on 5/19 - but I have to work during those hours on Thurs, May 17.

On Tue, May 8, 2018, 1:28 PM Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...> wrote:
Due to the half marathon on May 19 we will be changing the KWT Meat & Poultry CSA pickup date/time to 5PM-7PM on Thursday, May 17. If you are ordering this month, please make note of the date/time change.

Pickup will continue to be at Sumner's Luncheonette (formerly Brooklyn Commune)

Ann

Join KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.