Re: KWT Meat & Poultry: summer & fall dates and VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Deborah Wythe

Hi Ann,

I can do June 14th. If it's already taken, you can put me down for one of the fall pickups. Doesn't really matter which one at this point! Just let me know.

Deb Wythe

deborahwythe@...

From: KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io <KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io> on behalf of Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 12:29 PM
To: KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [KWTmeatandpoultry] KWT Meat & Poultry: summer & fall dates and VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

All,

Volunteers are still needed for the dates below, Thursday evenings at Sumner's Luncheonette (formerly known as Brooklyn Commune). We have a slimmed-down group of about 20 active members at this point, so everyone should expect to work a shift roughly every 18 months. Please email me directly if you can cover one of the below.

Thursday, June 14, 2018: 5-7pm

Thursday, July 12, 2018: 5-7pm
Thursday, September 6, 2018: 5-7pm

Thursday, October 4, 2018: 5-7pm

Thursday, November 1, 2018: 5-7pm

Best wishes,
Ann

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 3:35 PM, Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...> wrote:
All,

We have now received our summer and fall pickup dates for the KWT Meat & Poultry CSA. As in the past, we will move to a Thursday evening schedule for this time period, picking up 5-7pm at Brooklyn Commune. Dates are as follows and will be added to the groups.io calendar for automatic reminder:

Thursday, June 14, 2018: 5-7pm
Thursday, July 12, 2018: 5-7pm
Thursday, August 9, 2018: 5-7pm
Thursday, September 6, 2018: 5-7pm
Thursday, October 4, 2018: 5-7pm
Thursday, November 1, 2018: 5-7pm

Please let me know if you can cover one of the above shifts by emailing me directly at ahavouris@..., not responding to this email - thanks!

Best wishes,
Ann

Join KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.