From: KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io <KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io> on behalf of Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 12:29 PM
To: KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [KWTmeatandpoultry] KWT Meat & Poultry: summer & fall dates and VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

All,

Volunteers are still needed for the dates below, Thursday evenings at Sumner's Luncheonette (formerly known as Brooklyn Commune). We have a slimmed-down group of about 20 active members at this point, so everyone should expect to work a shift roughly every 18 months. Please email me directly if you can cover one of the below.

Thursday, June 14, 2018: 5-7pm

Thursday, July 12, 2018: 5-7pm
Thursday, September 6, 2018: 5-7pm

Thursday, October 4, 2018: 5-7pm

Thursday, November 1, 2018: 5-7pm

Best wishes,
Ann

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 3:35 PM, Ann Avouris <ahavouris@...> wrote:
All,

We have now received our summer and fall pickup dates for the KWT Meat & Poultry CSA. As in the past, we will move to a Thursday evening schedule for this time period, picking up 5-7pm at Brooklyn Commune. Dates are as follows and will be added to the groups.io calendar for automatic reminder:

Thursday, June 14, 2018: 5-7pm
Thursday, July 12, 2018: 5-7pm
Thursday, August 9, 2018: 5-7pm
Thursday, September 6, 2018: 5-7pm