KWT Meat & Poultry KWTmeatandpoultry@groups.io
Group DescriptionWe are a group of neighbors in Windsor Terrace and Kensington who joined together to buy monthly from a local farm collective that sells pasture-fed and humanely raised meat, poultry and other goods, and have them delivered to our neighborhood. More than just a buying club, we support the values and practices of sustainable agriculture.
About Lewis Waite Farm:
Lewis Waite Farm CSA Extras program strives to connect small farms and producers to consumers within our region. We offer a single platform for you to gain access to a wide variety of farm fresh, all natural, artisanal, and organic products. We partner with small, family run operations. If you have questions, we can ask the person who grew or made your food. Our producers take great pride in their products, and we take pride in offering them to you. Orders are placed via our online platform. You pay as you go, and order only what you want. Free delivery to your CSA!
Lewis Waite Farm CSA Extras can offer you pasture raised meat and poultry (10 kinds of meat), fresh eggs and bread, grass fed butter, yogurt and ice cream, artisan cheese from sheep, goat or cows’ milk, including aged raw milk cheeses. We offer many pantry staples, too, all local and naturally made: granola, fresh stone-ground organic flour, dried organic beans and grains, natural jams and chutneys, natural sweeteners, locally roasted organic coffee, apple cider vinegar, and more. You can see a complete list on our website, www.csalewiswaitefarm.com.
- 22 Members
- 39 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.