Topics

Clinic / Home Safe

Roy Geer
 

Jarhead and Dallas home safe. 
Great clinic. 
Safe clinic 
FUN Clinic 
🚀🎉✈️🛩😎🍹

Sidney Mayeux
 

Scroll is mission complete, code 1.  Can’t wait for the next clinic!

Scroll sends 

Sent from my magical handheld glowing face magnet. 

On Apr 28, 2019, at 1:51 PM, vgeer@... wrote:

Jarhead and Dallas home safe. 
Great clinic. 
Safe clinic 
FUN Clinic 
🚀🎉✈️🛩😎🍹

rajivchalasani@...
 

Raj and Boots reached home safe. 

It was a great clinic. Learned a ton and was a lot of fun meeting and flying with everyone.

Two Thumbs up!

Bobby Lucroy
 

Luke and Shorts home! Great clinic and really appreciate all that made it there!


On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 2:36 PM <rajivchalasani@...> wrote:
Raj and Boots reached home safe. 

It was a great clinic. Learned a ton and was a lot of fun meeting and flying with everyone.

Two Thumbs up!

GERALD LOYD
 

All the Bulldogs are safe at home in the doghouse!  Great clinic.

Bulldog 


On Apr 28, 2019, at 1:51 PM, "vgeer@..." <vgeer@...> wrote:

Jarhead and Dallas home safe. 
Great clinic. 
Safe clinic 
FUN Clinic 
🚀🎉✈️🛩😎🍹

Larry Griffin
 

Stopped in Wichita Falls for BBQ and pick up wife.  Home now in Lubbock.
Fantastic weekend!  Thanks everyone who made it happen. Really enjoyed meeting new friends. Eager for the next clinic!

LG

Travis R
 

Travis home safe in Colorado. Thanks again to all the organizers and safety pilots! Top notch clinic and people, I can't say enough... 

On Apr 28, 2019 12:51 PM, vgeer@... wrote:
Jarhead and Dallas home safe. 
Great clinic. 
Safe clinic 
FUN Clinic 
🚀🎉✈️🛩😎🍹

 

Ow about some pictures ?

Bill Schlatterer 


On Apr 28, 2019, at 1:54 PM, Sidney Mayeux <sidmayeux@...> wrote:

Scroll is mission complete, code 1.  Can’t wait for the next clinic!

Scroll sends 

Sent from my magical handheld glowing face magnet. 

On Apr 28, 2019, at 1:51 PM, vgeer@... wrote:

Jarhead and Dallas home safe. 
Great clinic. 
Safe clinic 
FUN Clinic 
🚀🎉✈️🛩😎🍹

Travis R
 

Unfortunately, that's all that I have this time. Maybe others?

On Apr 28, 2019 8:30 PM, Bill Schlatterer <BillSchlatterer@...> wrote:
Ow about some pictures ?

Bill Schlatterer 


On Apr 28, 2019, at 1:54 PM, Sidney Mayeux <sidmayeux@...> wrote:

Scroll is mission complete, code 1.  Can’t wait for the next clinic!

Scroll sends 

Sent from my magical handheld glowing face magnet. 

On Apr 28, 2019, at 1:51 PM, vgeer@... wrote:

Jarhead and Dallas home safe. 
Great clinic. 
Safe clinic 
FUN Clinic 
🚀🎉✈️🛩😎🍹