Re: Thanks !

Ron Walker

Yep - that works - the site will automatically add them to the "PHOTOS" section !

--Ron

On 4/29/19 8:08 AM, Larry Griffin wrote:
I posted the few pics I had by attaching them to a message [New Topic]. I did not see any other way to upload pics, but maybe I just overlooked it.
LG

On Apr 29, 2019, at 07:07, Ron Walker <@n520tx> wrote:

I forgot to mention ... (which always happens after I hit the SEND button) ... if you have any photos (Boots???), post them up ! I know most of us were just busy with flying, but with smart phones these days, someone HAS to have some good shots !

Thanks !

--Ron

Join KGYI-2019-FormationClinic@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.