K9Kidneys K9Kidneys@groups.ioK9Kidneys is a list for owners of dogs suffering from one/more forms of kidney disorder, Kidney Disease ,Acute/Chronic Failure, Juvenile Renal Dysplasia(JRD),Glomerulonephritis(GN),Renal Insufficiency(RI),Protein-Losing Nephropathy(PLN),Protein-Losing Enteropathy(PLE). Emphasis is on treatment options,kidney diets & other tips/tricks in the mgmt. of the renal dog.It is designed to be a comforting/supportive environment.
No question is too basic.Advertising or forwarded messages from or to other lists are not allowed.Renal disorders can be complicated & difficult to treat.We are NOT Veterinarians, nor a substitute for veterinary care.We offer treatment suggestions & ideas to discuss with your vet & a place to compare notes on what has worked for others in practice.We encourage you to use the site as a tool,as you work alongside your vets in the treatment of your dogs.
K9Kidneys is the original & largest canine kidney support group & is not affiliated with any other groups.
- 4,472 Members
- 77,884 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.