Where Radio is Fun Again! This is a place for club members and visitors to make requests, ask for and receive help, and further their ham radio
experience! PLEASE VISIT OUR CLUBS MAIN WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Garland Amateur Radio Club, Inc., formed in 1957, offers a program of educational and civic activities in the second largest city in Dallas County. We are an ARRL Special Services Club supporting a full complement of activities including Field Day participation, license classes, and active support of public service events. The club also maintains the Emergency Communications Center, located in downtown Garland.
We hold our meetings on the 4th Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Garland Women's Building at 713 West Austin Street at Glenbrook, just west of the Garland Public Library. A short social meeting starts at 7:00 p.m., followed by programs of interest to the amateur community. If you would like to join the GARC, or obtain more information, drop by any club meeting. Visitors are always welcome! We actively support education to help get your first amateur radio license or to upgrade it. Classes are offered during the year for theory, code, and in practical applications (home-brew). You need not be a GARC member to attend.
The Garland Amateur Radio Club is a 501C3 Tax Deductible Organization. You can join our club on the main website or make a tax deductible donation.
- 1 Member
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]