From: Brian Trant <Kf5vfm@...>
Date: 4/4/19 10:47 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: K5PRK@groups.io
Subject: [K5PRK] Changing video format.....

A question for members.  Do any of you have the ability to change the format of a video from MP4 to M-JPEG?  I've tried to do it using 'Handbrake' and 'VLC' but neither has M-JPEG as a target option.  Unfortunately the equipment I need to use for playing this video accepts only the M-JPEG format and I stupidly failed to notice this prior to purchasing the unit.   Any assistance would be appreciated.
73
Brian - KF5VFM

Robert Speckmann

Hi Brian,

I use “Any Video Converter Ultimate” for all of my video converting needs.  Mostly loading my movies onto my NAS (Network Attached Storage) hard disk, so that I can stream them to my Smart TV.  My TV doesn’t accept many Video formats so I need to convert them.  Mostly I convert my files to MPEG-II (most things support MPEG-II).  etc. etc.

I don’t know if “Any Video Converter Ultimate” supports M-JPEG  (I looked but it was not obvious).

Any way, that’s what I know.  Good luck.
Best regards, 73
Robert AE5LC

Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2019 11:47 AM