Topics

Weather Enthusiast Survey

Rich Ryba/WQ3Q

The American Meteorological Society is considering creating a club specifically designed for weather enthusiasts— a global community of individuals who share a passion for all things weather. We are asking potential members to help us shape the club, and we invite you to take this brief survey to share your insights. The survey closes on Friday, November 22. Your responses will be confidential and findings will be reported in the aggregate. However, if you have any questions, please reach out to Rebecca Perriello at rperriello@....