Topics

SK report

Robert

I am very sorry to report that Bob Siksa, K3OFX/SK's wife Mary Lou has passed. She will be missed.

Our thoughts and prays go to their family
Bob
TNX RMB

Fred Matthews

Condolences from Jan and I
KC3AY
FRED

On Nov 13, 2019, at 3:12 PM, Robert <radiofreebob@...> wrote:

I am very sorry to report that Bob Siksa, K3OFX/SK's wife Mary Lou has passed. She will be missed.

Our thoughts and prays go to their family
Bob
TNX RMB

Tom

This is very, very sad news. Lulu was close to my wife and I. She stayed active in Skyview's spousal activities after Bob passes away. We had her phone number and would call and inform her of Skyview activies. Sandy & I are shocked. Bob & Lulu were exceptional people and were very active at Skyview.

 -Tom, W3TLN

Lulu's obituary follows.

Mary Lou "LuLu" (Wentz) Siksa, 71, of Murrysville, died Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019. She was the beloved wife of the late Robert A. Siksa; loving mother of Michelle Siksa; and cherished sister of Melvin (Marilyn) Wentz, David P. (Joelle) Wentz, Bernadine (Brad) Owen, Annie (Rich) Vey, Mary Jean Waldschmidt, Michelle (Rick) Steigerwald, John A. (Beth) Wentz, Daniel (Lisa) Wentz and the late Ronald Wentz; and is also survived by many nieces, nephews, sisters-in-law and cousins. LuLu cared for many people during her 35-year career as a nurse, followed by a courageous battle with her own health issues.

Friends are welcome from 2 to 8 p.m. Friday in the PATRICK T. LANIGAN FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY, TURTLE CREEK/MONROEVILLE CHAPEL, 1111 Monroeville Ave. at James St., Turtle Creek, 412-823-9350. Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10 a.m. Saturday in Our Lady of Joy Church.

The family would like to thank LuLu's caretakers, especially Sinde and Vickie.
Published in Greensburg Tribune Review from Nov. 13 to Nov. 14, 2019

> I am very sorry to report that Bob Siksa, K3OFX/SK's wife Mary Lou has passed. She will be missed.
>
> Our thoughts and prays go to their family
> Bob
> TNX RMB

AJ3O

I am very sorry to hear about Lulu's passing. My sincere condolences to her daughter and family.

I was always a pleasure seeing them at the club's socials.

Joe / AJ3O

On Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 04:09:57 PM EST, Tom <tomnagy@...> wrote:

This is very, very sad news. Lulu was close to my wife and I. She stayed active in Skyview's spousal activities after Bob passes away. We had her phone number and would call and inform her of Skyview activies. Sandy & I are shocked. Bob & Lulu were exceptional people and were very active at Skyview.

 -Tom, W3TLN

Lulu's obituary follows.

Mary Lou "LuLu" (Wentz) Siksa, 71, of Murrysville, died Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019. She was the beloved wife of the late Robert A. Siksa; loving mother of Michelle Siksa; and cherished sister of Melvin (Marilyn) Wentz, David P. (Joelle) Wentz, Bernadine (Brad) Owen, Annie (Rich) Vey, Mary Jean Waldschmidt, Michelle (Rick) Steigerwald, John A. (Beth) Wentz, Daniel (Lisa) Wentz and the late Ronald Wentz; and is also survived by many nieces, nephews, sisters-in-law and cousins. LuLu cared for many people during her 35-year career as a nurse, followed by a courageous battle with her own health issues.

Friends are welcome from 2 to 8 p.m. Friday in the PATRICK T. LANIGAN FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY, TURTLE CREEK/MONROEVILLE CHAPEL, 1111 Monroeville Ave. at James St., Turtle Creek, 412-823-9350. Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10 a.m. Saturday in Our Lady of Joy Church.

The family would like to thank LuLu's caretakers, especially Sinde and Vickie.
Published in Greensburg Tribune Review from Nov. 13 to Nov. 14, 2019

> I am very sorry to report that Bob Siksa, K3OFX/SK's wife Mary Lou has passed. She will be missed.
>
> Our thoughts and prays go to their family
> Bob
> TNX RMB

Rich Ryba/WQ3Q

Leeanna and I send our condolences to the family. We firmly believe she and Bob are together and her pain and suffering are finally gone.
/QQ

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 3:11 PM Robert <radiofreebob@...> wrote:
I am very sorry to report that Bob Siksa, K3OFX/SK's wife Mary Lou has passed. She will be missed.

Our thoughts and prays go to their family
Bob
TNX RMB

Bob W

Sorry to hear... great Skyview Fsmily members... Bob and Lulu

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

I am very sorry to report that Bob Siksa, K3OFX/SK's wife Mary Lou has passed. She will be missed.

Our thoughts and prays go to their family
Bob
TNX RMB

cltoby600

So sorry to hear that. Will have to tell the wife. Mary Lou and her went to school together.

K3CLT
Chuck Tobias

On Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 05:45:19 PM EST, Bob W via Groups.Io <ag3u_ham@...> wrote:

Sorry to hear... great Skyview Fsmily members... Bob and Lulu

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

I am very sorry to report that Bob Siksa, K3OFX/SK's wife Mary Lou has passed. She will be missed.

Our thoughts and prays go to their family
Bob
TNX RMB

W3PRL Shack America

I am very sorry to hear of her passing....may she rest with the angels...

W3PRL
Shack America