Topics

OK, Mount Davis it is

Jim Painter

Shawn and I are in for Mount Davis. Who else?

KQ3S

Robert

IN

WC3O

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:07 PM Jim Painter via Groups.Io <Jfpainter=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Shawn and I are in for Mount Davis. Who else?

KQ3S

NU3Q

Lost track of the thread - what day?

On Sep 6, 2019, at 2:07 PM, Jim Painter via Groups.Io <Jfpainter=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Shawn and I are in for Mount Davis. Who else?

KQ3S

Jim Painter

This is still scheduled for Sept. 15th. Meeting at Davids Diner in Springdale, 8:00 am. Car pooling from there.

KQ3S

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:28 PM, NU3Q via Groups.Io <nu3q=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Lost track of the thread - what day?
On Sep 6, 2019, at 2:07 PM, Jim Painter via Groups.Io <Jfpainter=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Shawn and I are in for Mount Davis. Who else?

KQ3S

Dave Mueller AA3EE

Will there be any planning/discussion tonight up the joint?  I realize the most important aspect (breakfast) has been covered :-)
Not sure if I'll make it Sunday or not, trying to decide if I should make the trip tonight.
Dit Dit