Topics

Nothing's easy

Robert

Well

I was alerted that according to the Amtrak web site there are no trains leaving Pittsburgh on the 12th. What? So, I did the schedule thing and sure enough - No trains? What the... So I call Amtrak and after saying "Agent" 452 times I talked to a human, I think. It turns out that we could get to New York no prob. The problem is that the train does not go to Hartford during the week? For real? Only on the weekends, she said.

Suddenly and without warning I started speaking in foreign tongues. How can this be?

So
Working on a work-around. Stay tuned.

Cooky

Daniel Walter