Topics

Morning after report

Robert

Hey babe

Sparse up the joint last night. I am surprised at how many members we have that had the common sense to stay home last night! The weather was a real bugger. I learned religion coming down my big hill last night. Weeeeee But still, we did have a number of nut-jobs that came out to play radio. Larry, AB3ER and myself build our clocks last night, and they actually work! Dan, NM3A was a major help with step by step instructions, helping us avoid some of the issues he had when He built his clock. Many thanks Dr Dan. I know there are others that need to build their kits yet, stay tuned.

Andy, AD3AD was looking to have an ARES meeting last night. Seeins as how there were very few folks there we’ll try again next month. Heretofore the second Tuesday of the month up the joint is ARES night. We need need folks to participate. Please consider.

DX was worked in the radio room. I finally have TX7T in the log a couple times! (Would like them a few more times too)

Public service nets on tonight. Check on in. Get involved.

VE session THIS Saturday up the joint at 8:15am. Breakfast at E&P at 6:45am.

Begali elmer night on Tuesday the 26th.

NWS tour Sunday the 24th.

Nothing new on the ARRL train trip.

I think that’s it for now?

Cooky

Robert

Sorry for the double e-mail...

Cooky

Mike Furfari

When I was a kid I saw another buy 2 copies of the same comic book. When asked, he said "I want to read it twice."

I ran away from him as fast as I could.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019, 1:44 PM Robert <radiofreebob@...> wrote:
Sorry for the double e-mail...

Cooky

Joe M.

Today he probably has the second copy MIP which is worth half a mil.

Joe