Topics

Morning after report

Robert

Yo

Fine time up yonder last night. We had one of our Tech students come by. He’s all set to go. He even has his new radio (FT-991a) all set for when that callsign arrives! Chip brought up some inky-dinky zucchini bread. Linux was played with. Everyone laughed. Everyone cried. It was a good time.

Great time at the CPUsers Group meeting. We had them rolling in the aisles. John (Tall Guy) and I were tag teaming it. They are now fully aware of amateur radio. We talked about a great many things. There were lots of good questions. We got hit by hardly any spit-balls. A good time was had by all. Many thanks to the CPUsers Group for allowing us to come and speak.

Public Service nets on tonight. Check your sorry butts in. Get your sorry butts involved.

Weekly Skyview Thursday night net Thursday night at 9:00:pm on the mighty 64. Check in and win FREE tree limbs!

Second/last Tech class this Saturday from 9:00am until 2:00pm. VE session at 3:00pm.

POTA at Mt Davis THIS Sunday! Breakfast at David’s Diner at 8:00pm.

Founders day up the joint on Saturday the 21st. Come up and play radio.

CQ WW RTTY 28/29

There’s much more but… Cars

Cooky

NU3Q

Allegheny County ARES net tonight at 9 PM on the mighty .09er! That’s 147.09 pl 88.5

On Sep 11, 2019, at 1:28 PM, Robert <radiofreebob@...> wrote:

[...]

Andrew Duli

Breakfast at David’s Diner at 8:00pm. Is that the night before for an early, very early, very llllllllooonnnnggggg breakfast? I could go for that!

Robert

It's 8:00pm somewhere
That's a country song isn't it?

ummmm
Make at am-ish
Cooky

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:39 AM Andrew Duli <de.ad3ad@...> wrote:
Breakfast at David’s Diner at 8:00pm. Is that the night before for an early, very early, very llllllllooonnnnggggg breakfast? I could go for that!

Mike Furfari

It's 5 o'clock somewhere....that's what we retired people say when we have a beer at lunch.

--

Matthew Snyder

Wait... you're supposed to be retired to do that? 🤔😓

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:57 AM Mike Furfari <k3fh.ham@...> wrote:
It's 5 o'clock somewhere....that's what we retired people say when we have a beer at lunch.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019, 9:52 AM Robert <radiofreebob@...> wrote:
It's 8:00pm somewhere
That's a country song isn't it?

ummmm
Make at am-ish
Cooky

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:39 AM Andrew Duli <de.ad3ad@...> wrote:
Breakfast at David’s Diner at 8:00pm. Is that the night before for an early, very early, very llllllllooonnnnggggg breakfast? I could go for that!

Matthew J. Snyder
snymat68@...

Jim Painter

Spell checker....