Topics

Great Race operators needed Sunday 9/29

NU3Q

Hi all:

I need operators for the Pittsburgh Great Race on 9/29. Need folks to cover mile markers and shadow race officials Downtown. I believe we will get free parking Downtown as in years past.

If interested, please reply to this e-mail or call me at 412-736-7385.

73,

Bob NU3Q
Allegheny County EC

Mike Furfari

Bob,

I'm having some problems with my knee but should be better in a week or so. Do you have any mile assignments in Squirrel Hill or Oakland?

Not interested in shadowing.

Thanks

Mike

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019, 12:50 PM NU3Q via Groups.Io <nu3q=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all:

I need operators for the Pittsburgh Great Race on 9/29. Need folks to cover mile markers and shadow race officials Downtown. I believe we will get free parking Downtown as in years past.

If interested, please reply to this e-mail or call me at 412-736-7385.

73,

Bob NU3Q
Allegheny County EC

NU3Q