Topics

excess Arduino bits

colin humphries

I have several arduino's both genuine and Chinese knock-offs plus dot-matrix displays a small 3.5 touch screen lcd among anything else I can find that goes with it, anyone that wants this "stuff" is welcome to take it, I will be up the club on Tuesday evening and first come gets it. Would be nice if it went to more than one person so just take what you want/need.
Colin. De K0LIN

Joseph Birsa

I'm interested.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate next Tues.

N3TTE