Topics

Boats...

Jim Painter
 

Hey boats. Are you in for Mt. Davis?

Kq3s

w3buw@...
 

Still Planning on it, but will let you know later today.


Boasts

 


On 2019-09-12 13:00, Jim Painter via Groups.Io wrote:

Hey boats. Are you in for Mt. Davis?
 
Kq3s

 

w3buw@...
 

hey all,


I wont be going to Mt Davis tomorrow. I'm in Erie all day today and have decided to stay tonight, so I wont get back in time to go on the trip. Family reunio stuff.


Boats

 


On 2019-09-13 10:27, w3buw@... wrote:

Still Planning on it, but will let you know later today.


Boasts

 


On 2019-09-12 13:00, Jim Painter via Groups.Io wrote:

Hey boats. Are you in for Mt. Davis?
 
Kq3s

 

Jim Painter
 

Sorry you can’t make it Boats. We gonna have fun.

Kq3s


On Sep 14, 2019, at 10:34 AM, w3buw@... wrote:

hey all,


I wont be going to Mt Davis tomorrow. I'm in Erie all day today and have decided to stay tonight, so I wont get back in time to go on the trip. Family reunio stuff.


Boats

 


On 2019-09-13 10:27, w3buw@... wrote:

Still Planning on it, but will let you know later today.


Boasts

 


On 2019-09-12 13:00, Jim Painter via Groups.Io wrote:

Hey boats. Are you in for Mt. Davis?
 
Kq3s