Topics

ARRL train so far

Robert

This is who I have so far listed as "officially" going on the ARRL train ride, so far. Officially means you bought your train tickets and made the hotel reservations. If I don't have you listed please lemme know. If you want to come along please become "official" sooner than later. You don't need to be a Skyview member to partake. If you need help please lemme know. If you need info please lemme know. If you know the meaning of life, please lemme know.

Thanks in advance

- N2ME
- KC3EJC
- AG3I
- KC3LVC
- WC3O
- KA3HPM

Shawn McNelis

The Meaning of Life = 42.

--
KC3EJC - Shawn

Dave Mueller AA3EE

No, 42 to is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:28 AM Shawn McNelis <KC3EJC@...> wrote:
The Meaning of Life = 42.

--
KC3EJC - Shawn

Daniel Walter

Amen, brother!

Sent from NM3A

On Jan 21, 2020, at 12:22, Dave Mueller AA3EE <dmueller421@...> wrote:

No, 42 to is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:28 AM Shawn McNelis <KC3EJC@...> wrote:
The Meaning of Life = 42.

--
KC3EJC - Shawn

AJ3O

Then someone use that 42 and explain women to me...........

Joe / AJ3O

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 02:20:13 PM EST, Daniel Walter via Groups.Io <nm3a@...> wrote:

Amen, brother!

Sent from NM3A

On Jan 21, 2020, at 12:22, Dave Mueller AA3EE <dmueller421@...> wrote:

No, 42 to is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:28 AM Shawn McNelis <KC3EJC@...> wrote:
The Meaning of Life = 42.

--
KC3EJC - Shawn

Jack Stoner

Joey, Joey, Joey.....

Come to the joint tonight and we will all explain it to you.

Bring a pencil and notebook, you will have to take notes.

Jack
K3JAS

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 02:46:42 PM EST, AJ3O via Groups.Io <joe_aj3o@...> wrote:

Then someone use that 42 and explain women to me...........

Joe / AJ3O

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 02:20:13 PM EST, Daniel Walter via Groups.Io <nm3a@...> wrote:

Amen, brother!

Sent from NM3A

On Jan 21, 2020, at 12:22, Dave Mueller AA3EE <dmueller421@...> wrote:

No, 42 to is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:28 AM Shawn McNelis <KC3EJC@...> wrote:
The Meaning of Life = 42.

--
KC3EJC - Shawn

AJ3O

I take it there will be a test as well?

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 02:57:35 PM EST, Jack Stoner via Groups.Io <k3jas@...> wrote:

[...]

Tom

I hope there are no delays because of fatalities on the tracks.

Skyview does not have a very good "track" record on the ARRL excursion.

What is the record? 1:3??

 -Tom, W3TLN

> This is who I have so far listed as "officially" going on the ARRL train ride, so far. Officially means you bought your train tickets and made the hotel reservations. If I don't have you listed please lemme know. If you want to come along please become "official" sooner than later. You don't need to be a Skyview member to partake. If you need help please lemme know. If you need info please lemme know. If you know the meaning of life, please lemme know.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> - N2ME
> - KC3EJC
> - AG3I
> - KC3LVC
> - WC3O
> - KA3HPM

Rich Ryba/WQ3Q

But no one really knows the real question!

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 02:20:13 PM EST, Daniel Walter via Groups.Io <nm3a=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Amen, brother!

Sent from NM3A

On Jan 21, 2020, at 12:22, Dave Mueller AA3EE <dmueller421@...> wrote:

No, 42 to is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:28 AM Shawn McNelis <KC3EJC@...> wrote:
The Meaning of Life = 42.

--
KC3EJC - Shawn

Al Houston

My sympathy to N2ME, its a bitch on CW l, I know started with WN2LWE, it wasn’t pretty Hi! There may have been operating skills issues as well, but there t was made with real RF energy generously distributed “…To Infinity & Beyond…” only had a handful of crystals, wait did my contacts count on 15?
al

Dave Mueller AA3EE

That's what the Earth was created for, to find out the Ultimate Question!

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 4:19 PM Rich Ryba/WQ3Q <rybar1949@...> wrote:
[...]

Definitely

Sent from NM3A